Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Chapowza
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 85
    Welcome Back! I'm on Asura and am in a nice small LS with people who are new or returning as well. Lots of helpful people inside. The LS is Rubicon and we have pearls on the Conceirge, but later today do a /sea all Symbolah and I can get you a pearl!
    (1)

Character
    Cliche
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 75
    Anyone interested in playing or returning I recommend you make a Character on any world but Asura and try out the real communities, because you will find that playing on Asura, you will have a really difficult time advancing legitimately.

You will not be Crafting, because everything is ran by exploiters that run Bots 365 days of the year.
    Dynamis areas Botted 365 days of the year.
    Salvage areas Botted 365 days of the year, cannot even enter unless Bots out of Assault Points (might get lucky to enter once every 6 months)
    Popular Sparks areas like Escha - Zi'Tah 365 days of the year EXP/Merit/CP Merc(BSTx2 Bots) and Aeonic Merc, Domain Invasion full of Bots/Alts/Mules, Pulse Weapon Merc/Bots/Sellers.
    Voidwatch unplayable when campaigns on due to Bots/Mules/Merc using script to claim Spawn points.
    Campaign full of Bots.
    NMs for Trials Botted(Empyrean Mercs) in all Abyssea areas.

I ran my own LS and moderated it the best I could, I would say honestly that EVERY single non-cheating, hard working, nice, genuine player lasted a few weeks, then MOVED Worlds, this is a common theme and ultimately is why i left.
    Community on Asura has Disposable mentality.

The level of complicity toward Cheating is no joke when I say its at an Extreme level.

Towns have a lot of Afk mules/Alts/Merc /yell content sellers. that is a large amount of the population online, so really, it isn't actually as populated as it might seem. When you find people running 2 to 17 alts each, very common to have at least 1 or 2, you start to get a picture of how Asuras community is, actually not much more populated than other Worlds.

So, when you sit back and take a good look at Asura, here is what you find:
    3500 Online, wow!?
    50~ SAM JP Bots
    100~ GEO all of them Bots for JP.
    100~ COR all Bots for JP
    200~ THF Bots in Abyssea/Dynamis/Salvage
    20~ BST Bots EXP/Merit
    100~ Misc Lv1/Anon in Towns that never move.
    20~ Misc in Selbina, Mercs and there alts selling Lilith gear, Odin and Cait Sith.
    Personally found around 40 of my own Linkshell members using AFK automation to CP/EXP/Merit/Craft item drops for Shields, Kicked as found over duration of four months.

I could go on, like Ambuscade, but I wont because that is about the only thing you'll be doing to make Gil if your a legitimate player, just have to wait in line.
    Grouping up is a Horrid experience a lot of the time, just think about that...don't be complicit in others using Automation, but good luck finding someone not using it, few and far between.

Don't get me started on all the other Bots 365 days of the year farming Beit/Pluton/HMP and the like.
    So really, how many of those 3500 are in fact individual players, playing legitimately, as, Not Alts, Mules, Bots, actually looking to play the game as it was designed and earn gear, meet new friends, have fun... Kind of doubt its many from my actual adventures around Asura.
    (2)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Of course, the amount of bots on Asura is no surprising. I am not against anyone wanting to move out of Asura. We are kind of shadowing everyone's back with our alt characters so I had to post this in any way to end the toxicity. I personally like being a multi-boxer myself so I can enjoy my unique experience. I am currently a member in an endgame linkshell. Yes, a friendly group I say. I chose Asura because I don't like ghost towns and a lack of goods in the AH. I don't have time to help everyone out even I still play both FFXI/FFXIV.

I am no way a psychologist even if I sound like one but I understand that we often hear those "legit" players complaining from Asura so it's safe to say Asura isn't the best place for any legit player. However, placing your negative opinions on the official forum would have your reputation ruined and you would feel like no one wants to welcome you. Also, openly attacking on me would, indeed, make you to look bad. That's why you have to join a linkshell if you want to do the content together, you don't watch for shouts. Being more flexible in the big community is the key.

To all the small servers, I wish you the best of luck!
    (0)

Character
    Jhuani
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 13
    @Zehira how do you manage to afford multiple accounts?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by tiamatis View Post
    I have active subs for both XI and XIV, and I work in a grocery store. Since the worker shortage began last fall in this industry, ive been working more hours and for more pay since they've been raising it more and more to try to get help.
    $12 a month is more trivial now than when FFXI launched, for certain. It certainly doesn't buy as much as it used to elswhere, at least lol
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by tiamatis View Post
    Hello Jhuani!

I work, of course. I don't pay other subscriptions like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, etc.. Mostly XI and XIV.

By the way, welcome to Vana'diel!
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    Hello Jhuani!

I work, of course. I don't pay other subscriptions like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, etc.. Mostly XI and XIV.

By the way, welcome to Vana'diel!
    Man I thought I was like the only other person in the world that doesn't do any of those streaming services.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3