Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Siren Summon Quest: "Strong Connection"?

For those who are going through the new Siren summon quest, you will reach a point where Arcelia will ask you to go to a location for which you have a "strong connection" with. For those who has been playing the game for a long time, we've made loads of "connections" with characters & locations. I've been running round to several locations with no luck.

Would anyone be able to help in knowing what they mean & maybe where is this location? At least a good hint
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Go to the Ergon Locus ??? Near the Crag/Telepoint Crystal that is closest to your home Nation.
    (0)

Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Lol. How is that a "strong connection"? I originally thought I'm Windurstian so go speak to Star Sybil for a cutscene but nope. That would be more like it but hey ho. Thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yeah, it's pretty cryptic, but so is every other quest in this game >.>
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It's not that Cryptic, I mean if you pay attention, you do see a Geomancer Bell during the Quest, and ithe Ergon Locus was part of the Quest to unlock Geomancer, but hey that's just me lol
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You'd only make that connection if you've unlocked geo, and probably only recently lol. While i did notice the geomancer connection, there was nothing in the quest that made me think "i should go to that thing near the crag of dem"
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

The main thing that made me think of the 'Ergon Locus ???' back home, was the talk of Ygnas going to the ones around Adoooulin (and me going to the land that I have a strong connection to). I actually checked a Geomagnetic Fount first, in case we had to check each of those, but since there was nothing new in one of them I went to a crag.

I knew I had been there for something else before, or maybe I had just checked it out after noticing one by chance (so I knew about them), but I wasn't sure if I had done any quest related to any of them. Thinking about it now, I did indeed unlock Geomancer some time ago, which would take me there as well.

In any case, I didn't feel it was too cryptic, but indeed, I knew the 'Ergon Locus ???' exist there. If I didn't... yeah, not sure how one would figure it out.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Are we supposed to know who the NPC in those cutscenes is? Their name is never revealed and I don't really recognize them.
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Are we supposed to know who the NPC in those cutscenes is? Their name is never revealed and I don't really recognize them.
    It was revealed in a Freshly Picked that its Arciela's father, Duskraven, the freelancer npc in wotg. http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50377
    (0)