Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Thanks for your help and the escalation, Zhexos. Looks like I am all set to go )
    (3)

Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Typral View Post
    Thanks for your help and the escalation, Zhexos. Looks like I am all set to go )
    That was some awesome support

Thats pretty neat tho. Have fun. Glad it got sorted out for ya.
    (2)

Character
    Antisense
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    Hi Typral,

Thank you for the information.

Our Support team will be contacting you with additional information we need to verify from you, so if you could please check your email tied to your Square Enix Account and reply back with those details.
    I actually have the same problem

Ticket number: 12417384
    (1)

Greetings everyone,

As stated on the FINAL FANTASY XI official site, please note that the fan gathering has been cancelled.

Details below:

As the community may be aware, COVID-19 (also known as "novel coronavirus") is spreading within the East Asia region. Taking into consideration the current situation within the region, sadly SQUARE ENIX has decided to cancel the PAX East attendance of staff who would be travelling from the Japan offices. This difficult decision was based on our desire to prevent any potential spread of the virus and to prioritize the health and safety of PAX attendees and our fellow exhibitors.

As an extra precaution regarding the safety of our guests, we are planning to scale down on our planned activities outside of the show floor. As such, we regret to inform you that we will be canceling the Fan Gathering 2020 at PAX East.

We had originally planned to have Producer Akihiko Matsui and Director Yoji Fujito host a presentation at the event. However, we will be adjusting our plan to deliver this information in a different form. We will follow up with more details in the future.
    We thank you for your understanding.
    (5)

Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Sad news indeed, was truly looking forward to it.
    (2)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Oh no I was excited
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

I Guess, We look to the future... More possibilities can occur by then?

Basically, I was thinking if this virus gets all sorted out and figured out how it can be resolved, would this mean or could this still result finally having into the future of more Fan XI Festival's, maybe even some on the Twitchcon ones of the season even, not to sound like a "TIME MachINE" [granted it be nice to ride in one -Ha~Ha-] uh...
    Yeah so do you feel this will still be a likely thing of an event you might be able to still do whether it's in a farther future or nearer one of the years ahead!?

I am just curious!, Let me and us of the community know, thanks!!
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Let us turn our attention to Mireu, the un-killable Dragon.
    (2)

Player
    It's very sad that the gathering is cancelled, but the reasoning is very understandable.
    (1)

Character
    Parvashi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 60
    careful, guys. The corona virus has killed at least 500,000 in China, and this image is from a few days ago. It's probably at least 1 million dead, 10 million infected now. So i applaud Square for cancelling the event, to try to stop the virus from spreading.
    (1)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast