Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

February 2020 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

• Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (6)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Hello! Can you please give out more tickets for the fan gathering, or let people transfer tickets if they aren't going? I have tried to get a ticket, had one transfered to me that was confirmed but I don't think it works like that. What can we do if one party wants to transfer the ticket to someone else!
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Can second the above. I had no idea t hat an RSVP "ticket" didn't mean I was going.
    (3)

Character
    Kusaregedo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    mireau is way overtuned and unnecessary. waste of time to try to kill it when you could have already earned your 80 points the old way. please fix.
    (6)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I think maybe they just wanted to break every single server's perfect DINM kill streak lol.
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Thank you for adjusting the bst ready times to 1 second!
    (6)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Javarr
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Hey Matsui,

So can we talk about how DI is now TOTALLY BROKEN. Your new pet, Mireu, is WAY over the top. So far in the reported data there is one confirmed kill on Phoenix and that tool 117+ players present. That's a little excessive and would nearly be impossible for lower population severs to down. Pretty sure ya'll angle is "Get the DI gear and vanquish it that way!", but it really should be a requirement to bring these things down. This really needs to be addressed, either that or allowed the spawn separately from the normal DINMs. No only does this pretty much assure a chain break and whatever "Effect" that chain has, but also locked up any other progression on the SERVER for an hour while this thing sits here. This really needs to be addressed, as I thought we were past the days of Tanaka and Absolute Virtue... This kind of thing needs to be saved for the Master Tier fights instead of thrown into the middle of community content.
    (7)

Character
    Sagee
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    whaa-whaa i cant solo new content the day it comes out. probably with trust buffs and no domain invasion gear.
    (1)

Character
    Armoredwolf
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    The issue isn't that people can't solo it, or that it is too difficult. The issue is that DI was an accessible and consistant daily time sink for the last 2 months. Sure, a lot of people don't like dailies, but you could plan around having 40 minutes(25 post spawn change, which was great!) to clear it. Now, if you set aside 25 minutes to do it and this dragon happens to pop, your plans are shot unless a ton of people happen to show up to down it. Suddenly, you're waiting an extra 40 minutes and it's an hour+ to do your daily cap.

Tack on that there's apparently no extra reward for it, and we've lost a whole lot while being given nothing in return. That's a quick ticket to upsetting people in any game.
    (10)
    Last edited by Armoredwolf; 02-13-2020 at 07:38 AM.

Character
    Algrim
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    You guys have made it take much longer to get points whenever the new dragon pops. Please move this to somewhere else or GREATLY increase what it gives. Like maybe a weeks worth of points.
    (3)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast