Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Honestly i had no idea t his was going to be a lotto pop on DI NMs. Before the update came out, i thought it was just going to be a new NM in a new location.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Honestly i had no idea t his was going to be a lotto pop on DI NMs. Before the update came out, i thought it was just going to be a new NM in a new location.
    Yeh. that is what I thought too.
    (2)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Why did you make Siren so small compared to cutscenes and other avatars?
    (1)

Character
    Deltafoxz
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    The new dragon is the biggest waste of 60 mins. I have better things to do in both in the game and life, than to spend 60 minutes hardly denting this. The daily cap of 80, made DI doing this daily bad enough.. and now this dragon.. I just warp out now when it pops.

Make DI Great Again...
    (6)

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    My personal idea is to have the new dragon pop randomly as a bonus kill and time saver as it's very difficult to get killshot on the dragon or on the last monster on the first wave. The majority of players are doing 4 domain invasions daily.
    Reduce the HP of the new dragon so it takes about as long to kill as the others, and simply have it pop concurrently with a domain inviasion main dragon at random, so the group killing there can continue doing so and saves travel time.

Make it pop randomly rather than every set kill count. The reality is majority of players do domain invasions for the daily points then leave immediately, the event itself is a time sink., Any amount of time saving like the recent tweaks to dragon timers would be greatly appreciated.
    (1)
    Last edited by Dekusuta; 02-14-2020 at 02:55 AM.

Character
    Algrim
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Once you guys correct the mechanics of it, the spawn rate should be increased too. If it’s not 1 out of 3 chance then you will never average faster point accumulation. Assuming that’s the whole purpose of the dragon and not some gimmick to slow us down a few times a day.

This right now though is bad for so many things such as:

Nearly unbeatable because of the spike flails being caused by trusts or players who want to grieve others which kills the whole zone.

Because it’s not being killed it stops all domain invasion progression while waiting for it to despawn.

Because of the above it negates the last update you did to make point accumulation faster.

Appearance rate is so low even if you wanted to fight the dragon you could spend hours doing invasion and never see it.

Point above means even if you fix the dragon players still will rarely ever get points done more efficiently since you could go days/weeks and never see it.

In addition, these mass player battles cause extreme lag and make the content non playable for some people.

And that’s stuff just off the top of my head.
    (3)

Character
    Chikatsu
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Domain Invasion was tedious enough before this with the daily "obligation"/limit to points. now if Mieru shows up, it's GG time to warp out and find something else to do for 30+ min. I am glad I am almost done with accessories so I can leave this content in the dust; it shows a complete lack of respect for the time investment of the players and is completely backwards as a method for people with less time to "catch up."
    (5)

Character
    Velner
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Hello Devs:

I want to add that the new Domain Invasion dragon is a disappointment. You just recently revitalized Domain Invasion. It's fun! I love competing for the killing blow and it gives me something beneficial to do when I only have an hour or so after work to play (like tonight). But that new NM spawned on my first Domain Invasion and that means I can't do Domain Invasion for an hour. Fenrir will not kill this thing. And it's unlikely to organize the 100-200 people necessary. My recast timers are broken. BPs are all messed up. I can't do Domain Invasion. What happened????

-Velner
    (2)

Character
    Spaitin
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Mireu

Please remove this mob from the game or have him spawn in a different zone. Mireu is invincible on Asura. It makes Domain Invasion dead content for good AND bad players.
    (2)

Character
    Spaitin
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

BEASTMASTER

The revert of your nerf from last month is appreciated, but still not there. I suggest removing all delay between ready and activation. You need to just floor the ready recast time down to 10 seconds through merits. Right now you are forcing the master to wear non ilevel gear next to the pet in an AOE and enfeeble heavy game. In short, you are ENCOURAGING the master to fight AWAY from the pet. Please stick to what you say you are trying to do, give us encouragement to fight next to the pet.

BST needs the level cap of ALL pets raised to 119 and the pet buff needs to effect the entire party. SMN already has better buffs that can effect the entire party. We also need new pets that are good at enfeebling and good at enhancing the party. Most of the buffs now are laughable. If you at least make them AOE buffs for the party/alliance. That would help.

We are in a bit of a strange situation where all DPS pets are completely useless right now. They hurt your overall DPS to use a ready move. Please do something about that. The only niche is AOE dmg.

Pleas remove the job abilities Charm, Tame, and Gauge from the game. They serve no purpose and just take up space. I would like it if you made gauge do the same thing as /checkparam but on the target including mobs. Please give beast feral howl and bst affinity naturally. (without merits).

Please make reward recast time around 15 seconds. Any fight where the target uses amnesia/petri/para makes the pet worthless.

In my opinion, bst is the weakest job in 6 man party content. Which is the vast majority of content. IF you do not plan on further changes/updates for bst, I recommend making it so that you can trade in BST exclusive gear and exchange it for equivalent gear to other jobs. That way those of us who have invested TONS of time into the job can at least go another direction without a complete waste of our efforts.
    (12)
    Last edited by Spaitin; 02-16-2020 at 04:43 AM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast