Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Fight - Walking the Beast - and not get diamantaire sollerets as wining report

Platform: PC
    ISP: True Internet
    Type of Internet Connection: Cable
    Internet Connection Speed: 1Gb/100Mb
    Date & Time: 10/2/2020 / 22.00 jst
    Frequency: 1
    Character Name: Lumil
    Race: Hume
    World: Asura
    Main Job: Blu
    Support Job: Dnc
    Area and Coordinates: Fullmoon Fountain
    Party or Solo: Solo with Trust
    Monster Name: Carbancle Prime
    Steps:

I fight Waking the beast (High Tier Battle field) on normal level.
    After win , Winning report say the drop show as below.

Lumil defeats Carbuncle Prime.
    You find a lock of Siren's hair on Carbuncle Prime.
    Lumil obtains a lock of Siren's hair.
    You find a clump of akaso on Carbuncle Prime.
    You find a pair of diamantaire sollerets on Carbuncle Prime.
    You find a copy of Rem's Tale, chapter 8 on Carbuncle Prime.
    You find a copy of Rem's Tale, chapter 8 on Carbuncle Prime.
    You find a pluton on Carbuncle Prime.
    Lumil obtains a clump of akaso.
    Battlefield clear time: 6 minutes, 25 seconds!
    The current battlefield clear time record is 1 minute 56 seconds.
    You cannot obtain the copy of Rem's Tale, chapter 7.
    Obtained: Beitetsu parcel.

But after i check inventory about drop I found that diamantaire sollerets is not in my inventory.
    Other loots are in my inventory as it must be but just sollerets is not there.
    I never got that sollerets before so it's not problem about duplicate item.

I try log in and log out in case of may display problem but it's still none.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sharnak; 02-12-2020 at 05:30 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You probably left the area before they dropped to you,

You didn't post any messages about any of the drops dropping to you, so i suspect that as a possibility. If you leave the area before the treasure pool is cleared, you don't obtain anything that was still in the pool nor can you roll on it if you return. There is no message in the log for items lost in this way. Of course, if you're solo, there will only be a treasure pool if your inventory is full.

Items don't simply vanish otherwise, there is no bug. If you couldn't receive an item for any reason other than leaving the area there are only two possibilities and both leave log messages:

<Other player> obtains the <item>.
    Unable to obtain the <item>. <item> lost.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-11-2020 at 09:20 AM.

Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    You probably left the area before they dropped to you,

You didn't post any messages about any of the drops dropping to you, so i suspect that as a possibility. If you leave the area before the treasure pool is cleared, you don't obtain anything that was still in the pool nor can you roll on it if you return. There is no message in the log for items lost in this way. Of course, if you're solo, there will only be a treasure pool if your inventory is full.

Items don't simply vanish otherwise, there is no bug. If you couldn't receive an item for any reason other than leaving the area there are only two possibilities and both leave log messages:

<Other player> obtains the <item>.
    Unable to obtain the <item>. <item> lost.
    As i say, other item loots form the winning result are found in my inventory, just that feet is not there. My inventory space is not full. it's like 60/80 during that time. I'm suddenly checking my inventory after it's warp me out form BC area , so i'm sure that i'm not zone out before it drop. Since my play is solo ,item will directly drop to my inventory. I try check any possible reason that may cause this problem on my side but i found none of them. If i've already got that feet, since it r/ex it's will just not drop on list cause i do on solo . But even that after i found it not it in my inventory, i recheck all my inventory space - every sack to make sure that i'm not hold that feets. And yes, i never encounter this problem form 14 years+ of my play exp. of this game. That why i'm quite nervous about it. This feets is not what i want so i'm not mind even i lost it. but in the case of it happen to any other need item it's will be bad.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sharnak; 02-11-2020 at 04:12 PM.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

I can not think of a reason other than full inventory for "You cannot obtain the copy of Rem's Tale, chapter 7." to be displayed, so my guess would be on the inventory space.

You say there should have been enough of it, though, so it's definitely a good thing you reported it here.

By the by, unless there is a new battlefield I don't know of, its name is 'Waking the Beast'. not 'Walking the Beast' (though it's definitely not unusual to see people call it the latter). :]
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    I can not think of a reason other than full inventory for "You cannot obtain the copy of Rem's Tale, chapter 7." to be displayed, so my guess would be on the inventory space.

You say there should have been enough of it, though, so it's definitely a good thing you reported it here.

By the by, unless there is a new battlefield I don't know of, its name is 'Waking the Beast'. not 'Walking the Beast' (though it's definitely not unusual to see people call it the latter). :]
    oh you right, i always mistake about this bc name. Idk really but i'm quite sure about inventory space, Beitetsu parcel which is last drop also in my inventory after fight =/ i'm also think about inventory at first sight but i'm quite sure that it's not full.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sharnak; 02-12-2020 at 05:32 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    As i say, other item loots form the winning result are found in my inventory, just that feet is not there.
    All distribution of loot leaves a log message. Whether you obtain it, can't obtain it, or something else happens. The only way to lose an item from the treasure pool without a message of some sort is to leave the area before it drops to you.

(Note that being in "accepted bugs" only means "you properly filled out a bug report form." It doesn't mean an issue has been confirmed.)
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-13-2020 at 12:18 PM.