Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Zenoxio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I have seen concern, at least from the western community, around players observing a substantial amount of botting occurring in the game. The community is finding these botters remain in the game for months or longer which makes it appear that nothing is being done against these User Agreement violations. Is the development team aware of this and is there anything the community should be doing differently to ensure such reports reach the correct team?
    (3)
    -reseph, /r/ffxi founder

Character
    Zenoxio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Have there been any considerations to let Bard songs affect pets?
    (8)
    -reseph, /r/ffxi founder

Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

MONSTROSITY

Question: When will the species, quests, & areas to this system be updated? I dream of thrashing foes as a Gabbrath or Provenance Watcher. Maybe add Avatars to the mix? This fantastic feature needs to live on....

There was a 50 page outcry to update Monstrosity on the official forums. There are 38 page guides on FFXI.AH.com. Interest is clearly there.
    (5)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    When you think about it, there is so much room for TONS of content with the Monstrosity system. They could have allowed them into battlefields as participants and that could open up a lot of content options and strategies and, more importantly, fun. Maybe even a way to get the 75 cap people to be pleased, and make the leveling process really slow and needing to team up lol.
    (4)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    With full disclosure, will you please tell us what your plans are for Beastmaster going forward? Every aspect of the Beastmaster job feels unfinished, so I will keep my two questions simple:

1.) Will you consider removing the level cap from our pets to match our Item-Level? Our hope is to enjoy increased variety with pet selection. (The current pet selection is very limiting for Su5 Beastmasters and the pet offering in November has zero value when compared to previously released pets). If you would add a unique pet to REM weapons for Beastmaster, similar to COR/RNG bullet pouches that would help us considerably. If those pets offered a unique buff to the Beastmaster, I would be ecstatic.
    2.) There are currently only 2 items in the game that offer Reward Recast Reduction and they reach the cap of -25% reduction very quickly (25/34 seconds). Please increase this cap from equipment so that we may get rid of Group 1 Reward merits and choose a more offensive stance, such as Killer Instinct as you have instructed us to do. Similarly, please consider adding Reward Recast Reduction armor to Domain Invasion or to Dark Matter augmented provided by Oseem.

Thank you!
    (18)

when is there going to be new DLC for the game and will the level cap go up to 135 as well as gear lvl change as well? how much can the lore of this game continue because i know alot of areas in the game has yet to be fully uncovered and can be expand upon?
    (1)
    thank you for reading and have a good day.

v/r Darksia

i for got to ask can ranger get another type of su 5 outside of that cross bow something like a dagger or axe ?
    (1)
    thank you for reading and have a good day.

v/r Darksia

Character
    Maledict
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Can you implement a toggle for the "New Challenge" sound and animation that plays whenever a new limited time Records of Eminence objective is offered? I have an auditory sensitivity and hearing the fanfare every time I log into Mog House/Rent-a-Room/Mog Garden can cause me trouble if I set the volume high.

I was thinking it could take the form of something like this:

USAGE: /challengeanim [subcommand]
    ->Toggles the "New Challenge" animation played when a new Records of Eminence limited-time objective is accepted. (Does not prevent the notification from being displayed in the log window.)
    >>Subcommands:
    on Play the "New Challenge" animation.
    mog Play the "New Challenge" animation only when you are not within a Mog House,
    Mog Garden or Rent-a-Room.
    off Do not play the "New Challenge" animation.
    Toggles between on and off if no subcommand is specified.
    (3)

Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    A while ago you guys were talking about reducing and eliminating the XP loss when you get knocked out. While XP lost when getting knocked out nowadays is negligible, are there still plans to eliminate it altogether or has that been scrapped?
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    With so many new login furniture and other items, it's time to add a 3rd FLOOR to the mob house. My 2nd floor is already filled to the brim. See attached image
    (1)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast