Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyl View Post
    Updating the AH system and the Gil Delivery system would be a really great QOL upgrade.
    I wonder who's alt you are? Hmmm
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I wonder who's alt you are? Hmmm
    I dunno, I don't think i've ever seen them or any of their 5 other posts ANYWHERE before. AT ALL. Nope. Never....

I mean, this doesn't really need fake support. I'm pretty confident everyone would like to see improvements in this area. This is more about the lack of people who still come here these days methinks lol.

Personally, I would pay money to be able to search the AH in-game, rather than have to sift through categories.
    (0)

Character
    Tiressa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Plus one for upgrading the AH system from the ground up, including the delivery box.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ressa View Post
    Plus one for upgrading the AH system from the ground up, including the delivery box.
    You're not fooling us.
    I'd probably be more convinced if it wasn't the same server.
    (0)

Player
    I ain't gotta fool no one, not that it would be hard to do. I just gotta bump on monday
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 02-25-2020 at 01:42 PM.

Player
    Updating the AH and delivery box system would be a great (and small, easy) upgrade to quality of life. How about a word on it.

Correction, a word on what I asked specifically, not the version you chose to answer that no one asked.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 03-03-2020 at 08:43 AM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    Updating the AH and delivery box system would be a great (and small, easy) upgrade to quality of life. How about a word on it.
    Seeing as SE answered AND closed that thread. The word (quite literately) was...

NO
    (0)

Player
    For the like, 10th time, you're wrong.
    I understand that you're illiterate, but go argue with someone else who doesn't know you're illiterate.

They responded to a question that doesn't exist "can I take ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING out of my delivery box at once"

What I ACTUALLY asked "if there are 8 slots visible with gil, can I take ONLY THOSE at once"

Until THAT question is answered, even with a no, I will keep asking.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I ain't gotta fool no one, not that it would be hard to do. I just gotta bump on monday
    I'm pretty sure SE already explained to you that repeatedly bumping threads isn't the way to get your point across. I mean seriously, given the amount of activity here, you really don't need to do anything at all. A month from now your thread will still be on the front page.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Plus the fact this thread is under the totally wrong topic headline.
    "ITEMS & CRAFTING" is not about the Delivery System, but for mistakes or errors or bugs on ITEMS, or about making or synthing such items, not how you send, receive, or get paid for them.
    Ergo, since it doesn't bear weight on the topic of the thread lines, they will think you're too stubbornly illiterate to know how to read to give you any credence of recognition, which is what you do to all of the rest of us all the time.
    How's it feel to be told you're illiterate yourself?
    And here is how to solve your dilemma in a few easy CORRECT steps:
    1] Go learn the programming skills needed to make corrections for this game at the SE programming headquarters.
    2] Apply for the job of FFXI Game development team, and get hired.
    3] Spend the next 2 years realizing this would be a total complete overhaul of the underlying "Delivery System", with coding limitations. Or even longer....
    4] Realize you were a stubborn git and admit the extra few keystrokes and ~30 seconds wasn't actually so bad.
    (Sadly you'll never get to #4, because you'll never get to #1, of which I already have, and I DO understand the programming behind the game enough to know it isn't possible at this time.)
    So until you become proficient enough in the actual programming skills, then take it from someone who is: the answer is "no".
    Oh wait, you already got that answer from others with such skills... more than once.... and they also said "No".
    Proof: You ARE the Biggest Git; both stubborn and illiterate. Goodbye!
    (0)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast