Thread: Escha beads

Character
    Jokerz
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 72

Escha beads

The changes to domain invasion has made getting the eacha beads almost impossible. Getting 50k @200 per 15min or 1-10 from bead bags which require killing multiple mobs for roe is really sad. Can we adjust the beads obtained from domain invasion so that it remains a viable source and keeps people active in domain that may not have more gear to obtain from the npc domain points?
    (0)

Player
    Do gaea's fate mobs
    (0)

Character
    Jokerz
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 72
    T1 give 200 beads or so
    (0)

Player
    I didn't say do t1 and even if you did, 200 in 30 seconds is better than 200 in 15 minutes, so either way, stop doing dragons for beads.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    You may want to alter your gear for domain invasion. Using crit hit way you can get to max beads yet. You need to get killshot of at least 2 of the mobs from the preboss wave, then just autoattack the dragon. Also at 50k+ eval you should be getting 611 beads. I believe the breakdown is along the lines 1-29,999 eval 211, 30k-49,999k eval 411, 50k-74,999 611, 75k+ 1011.
    (1)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Additionally if the development team at SE acts on my suggestion of staging in phases of introducing additional battlefields, it will disperse the congestion. Also in the same proposal i suggested D.I.'s created in outdoor areas of Zilart and CoP areas be on their own separate spawning times once enough new D.I.'s are introduced, this will additionally disperse the congestion.
    (0)

Character
    Noxima
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 46
    Quote Originally Posted by TullemoreAsuraFFXI View Post
    Additionally if the development team at SE acts on my suggestion of staging in phases of introducing additional battlefields, it will disperse the congestion. Also in the same proposal i suggested D.I.'s created in outdoor areas of Zilart and CoP areas be on their own separate spawning times once enough new D.I.'s are introduced, this will additionally disperse the congestion.
    They wont act on your suggestion.
    (0)