Hello everyone, I play Dark Knight for a very very very long time ever since the Beta Version was released and Rise Of The Zilrat was released, I'm a Great Sword user, S/E has picked on Dark Knight since of the beginning, and i do not like it one freakin bit i tell you, i have been playing since i have been 20 years old, and now I am 41 years old, i think S/E should show me some respect with other Dark Knight users who uses the Great Sword, i'm somnely getting highly fedup with this nonsense, I do not use a Scythe, and nether did Dark Knight did in ancient history, they used long swords witch were called Great Swords, and some were called Great Swords Man, the people used Scythe to cut down bushes and tree limbs and used them for gardening tools, and the Grim Reaper of death wielded Scythe to take people to hell,Dark Knight are not a Grim Reaper nor a gardner who plants seeds, they need to raised the damage up on the Great Sword and make it an A+ and forget the Scythe and make it an B, us Great Sword users need a Mythic Great Sword and an Aonic Great Sword from Reisjamina as well from killing all the Nortorus Monsters, ( I repeat, S/E has Screwed us Dark Knights once again ) come on S/E stop that and fix the problem here.

Sincerely Yours
Shadowdragon Prince Of Darkness (Enkindled)