Character
    Shadowdragon
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Square Enix Messing Up Dark Knight Again

Hello everyone, I play Dark Knight for a very very very long time ever since the Beta Version was released and Rise Of The Zilrat was released, I'm a Great Sword user, S/E has picked on Dark Knight since of the beginning, and i do not like it one freakin bit i tell you, i have been playing since i have been 20 years old, and now I am 41 years old, i think S/E should show me some respect with other Dark Knight users who uses the Great Sword, i'm somnely getting highly fedup with this nonsense, I do not use a Scythe, and nether did Dark Knight did in ancient history, they used long swords witch were called Great Swords, and some were called Great Swords Man, the people used Scythe to cut down bushes and tree limbs and used them for gardening tools, and the Grim Reaper of death wielded Scythe to take people to hell,Dark Knight are not a Grim Reaper nor a gardner who plants seeds, they need to raised the damage up on the Great Sword and make it an A+ and forget the Scythe and make it an B, us Great Sword users need a Mythic Great Sword and an Aonic Great Sword from Reisjamina as well from killing all the Nortorus Monsters, ( I repeat, S/E has Screwed us Dark Knights once again ) come on S/E stop that and fix the problem here.

Sincerely Yours
    Shadowdragon Prince Of Darkness (Enkindled)
    (0)
    SOULS,BLOOD,DARKNESS, GIVE ME STRENGTH. AAAAARRRRRGGHHHHHHH
    ()==[]XXXXXXXXXXXXXX> Torclever ( All my enemies to HELL. )
    Caladbolg Afterglowed 119 Augmented

Character
    Lilfufu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Dark knight has empy and relic weapon and resolution is pretty overpowered. I like scythe because it makes the job less boring than wielding the same weapon as everyone else. I was also under the impression that mythic AM was not as important anymore due to a significant increase in stp, DA, and TA gear. That can be seen with samurai mythic losing a lot of love to masamune. Im sure dk will get a gs with the new zone to upgrade empy +3. If they fix anything it needs to be beastmaster lol
    (1)

Player
    This cannot be a serious thread.
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    The only thing i agree with is access to an Aeonic greatsword. Does it need to be Lionheart? No, but honestly if it's not a Lionheart, it would just be a re-skinned and re-named Lionheart as the stats would not change at all. Scythe is still second fiddle with Entropy being a lack-luster utility WS if not part of a coordinated skillchain and the same can be said about Quietus; and honestly Quietus is a worse stand-alone WS than Entropy.

Scythe has always been highest combat skill for DRK and combat skill doesn't really mean a hell of a lot now with +242 and +269 etc skill being actually acquired on the weapons when you have them on. Beyond that if the game was still in the era of 2002 through Abyssea and prior to " ilvl " equipment, i would be in the camp of Otika78 with Greatsword being raised to have equal combat skill as Scythe.

Between the two weaponry types not considering any particular ultimate DRK has or does not have access to; Quietus needs to be brought up to be on par with Torcleaver or have a VERY useful utility purpose added effect. Catastrophe is on the Relic, so nothing similar to that effect. Some options could be "Enemy reduces TP gain based on WS TP" that would cut TP gain of an enemy hit with Quietus by say a range of 20 store TP to 50 store TP from the DRK using Quietus between 1000 TP and 3000 TP. Another option could be an additional effect of a Slow debuff that would not share slow enfeebling debuffs from either the slow spell or bard songs; it'd have to be like a tier III slow that could stack on and above our current sources.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I mean, taking people to the gates of hell is a pretty dark theme which fits DRK just fine. >.>

DRK's primary weapon has been the scythe since day one, just because you don't lkike that theme doesn't mean they're suddenly hating on you more now than they ever did at some point in the past, cmon that doesn't even make sense.
    (2)