Character
    Michellenguyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

mythic weapon

Hey!

cant no longer find mythic weapon in my inventory, i am in the process of completing my yagrush quest, after receiving item from the tombstone, i cannot find it in my inventory to proceed with the quest. yagrush is a mythic weapon re/ex only obtain after completing a quest. i completed the quest to receive it and is on the next quest. but don't have the weapon to proceed, it is the base weapon without any stats on it, level 75. I call GM 2 times, and they say can't it be restored? but i can use my one time restore now for this weapon, but GM told me he have no assec to restore it,,, but how i cannot finish without the weapon. and i know other players who have had the same problem before and it was fixed, why GM can't this be fixed for me? and im asking if you can't restore, fine - fix this broken quest, gm told me "i can't proceed with the quest any longer... so i really dont understand what service GM can offer me!
    (0)

Character
    Michellenguyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    (0)
    Last edited by Michellenguyen; 01-03-2020 at 12:36 PM.

Character
    Michellenguyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    (0)

Character
    Michellenguyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    (0)

Character
    Michellenguyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    (0)

Character
    Michellenguyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Hi Michelle,
    I think if you're on Forging a New Myth, which requires you to have the incomplete mythic weapon (and 3 ZNM drops) to make the base 75 mythic weapon, where you able to obtain the Zahak Relief Shard? Are you able to enter the BC? I think if you entered the BC, you wouldn't be able to damage the Zahak Hydra because you don't have the base weapon. The level of complexity here and the different ways you can be blocked from proceeding/completing the quest is truly unfortunate. Can you elaborate more on which specific part of the quest where you are stuck and unable to proceed?

Also, I would just offer a guess, but I think GM's tools only offer a finite set of item lists that are able to be restored. (In reality, these tools should be fixed/update so that any item ID can be returned a player ....and the that fact GM Call/Item-Restores are only 1-time in my opinion is ridiculous...but I digress).

If you talk to https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Abquhbah, does he give you the chance to cancel the mythic quest and return your vigil weapon? If SE chooses not to restore your incomplete mythic, then I afraid that this is your only option.

However, if Abquhbah doesn't offer this option, then you've found a progression bug and it should be reported by you and fixed by SE (this is similar to how augmented REMA guns blocked the progression of Forging a New Myth/Coming Full Circle, when Dynamis Wave 3 was released.

I sincerely hope you get a resolution here. Please keep us updated.

Edit: It would be nice if SE added a quick-and-dirty Mog Garbage Container, where the last 10 dropped items can be picked up from your Mog House moogle ...but I imagine there are too many places in the code to make that insert that temporary storage location. (Honestly, this Mog Garbage container, could hold 10 items for 24 hours or a conquest tally...)
    (0)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 01-03-2020 at 10:07 PM.

Character
    Michellenguyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hey Gwydion and thanks for help!

- After im done "Duties, Tasks, and Deeds quest" ( 30k alex, 150k Token, 100k Ampoules of Therion Ichor, 5 books Assault, speak to Paparoon, again to receive Key ItemPaparoon's sealed invitation.

So nex quest is "Forging a New Myth"

- Examine the Palace Door in Aht Urhgan Whitegate for a cutscene
    - After the cutscene you obtain 1 Imperial Gold Piece and your Mythic Weapon (Yagrush, it is the base weapon without any stats on it)
    - then i Trade Tinnin's Fang, Sarameya's Hide, and Tyger's Tail to Seaprince's Tombstone, and got KI Serpentking Zahak relief.
    - Head to BCNM Fight Zahak (Nyzul Isle) and select Forging a New Myth and look on pic plz
    - I cant enter area because i dont have Mythic Weapon (Yagrush)

Click on this LINK plz

https://scontent.fsvg2-1.fna.fbcdn.n...cb&oe=5EA323F4

i can redo quest, if i trade new Vigil weapon,, but i will lost all

if SE choice dont restored my Yagrush, so i dont understand why,,, because i know alot ppls got restore Mythic ilv 119 too, when they mistake discared it,, but my Mythic only base weapon....
    well thanks for help
    (0)
    Last edited by Michellenguyen; 01-05-2020 at 03:53 AM.

9. 01-05-2020 03:46 AM

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Did you try checking the Aht Urhgan Whitegate afterwards? Did you double check you got the base weapon (in case inventory was full but you were able to obtain the gold piece). I'd try to check the whitegate again, if nothing happens try /itemsearch "Yagrush"
    If that doesn't help either you're going to have to elaborate a bug report with as much information as possible.

Best luck!
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Item restoration is only available for items which were tossed or vendored to an NPC.

Also, you may want to just verify you're missing the item with /itemsearch "Item Name"
    (0)