Character
    Biglovin
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Crafting change? Not working as intended

Hello. In last few days there has been an issue with crafting. Mainly hq rates. Before you say it's just moaning there have been at least 10 people on multiple servers that have noticed it as well.

All skill gear, all hq rate + gear, all bonuses and fully completed crafting shield for all of us.

I did about 150 staunch tathlum synths-not one hq
    I did about 100 Thf neck synths- not one hq1 or hq2

This is not just me experiencing this. I have personally talked to 4 other crafters on my server and at least 5 on other servers, none of us have gotten a single hq synth even with different crafts. A fellow crafter went 0/ about 150 on su3. These rates have visibly floored. I tried to make jinxed wristbands as well yesterday 3 stacks of mats and not a single -1 did about half with shield and half without. I understand bad luck but this is above and beyond.
    (0)

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I'm about to try today but I'd suggest verifying that you don't have the ring equipped that prevents you from making HQ synths because that sounds really strange.
    (0)

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Tested today, I made 6 HQs out of materials for 36 synths. I did barely profit but it doesn't seem to be working that bad
    (0)