Character
    Saoron
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

STORAGE SPACE, WARDROBE STORAGE, STORAGE CHEST & SOLUTION

Hello,
    I started playing this game from the day it came out on PC and since that day the main issue has been the storage.
    in every game inventory is an issue and i think a very important aspect.

Especially for an ONLINE game with 22 jobs and every mob you kill you get drops. The current storage is VERY limited! it destroys the quality of game.

Solution: Please make a Giant Chest in the Mog Garden just like the chest for storing gil, where you can deposit any item you want and accessible only from the Mog Garden. with at least 500 space or any quantity you feel reasonable.

even if there is a monthly fee associated to it, i am certain people will pay.

i am bringing you this thread after having the same complaints between friends and everyday members in FFXI.
    Whoever complaint until now and everyone i know has all 4 wardrobes and still missing space in their inventory.

Please resolve this matter where its really becoming a huge hassle for many.
    (7)

Player
    I'm 100% with the idea of an inventory "system" of some kind that can only be accessed/viewed in the mog house/while on a certain job. Their biggest reason for "saying" no to more inventory is load times. So the obvious answer is don't make them load (all the time).

And for the real answer of "money" I'm sure people would pay for it too.

You could also stop putting an augment on every item in the game over inflating the inventory problems.......
    (2)
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Saoron
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    For the Load time what they can do is ONLY integrate this Giant Storage Chest in the Mog Garden, like this when you go to any Mog House its not even there and it wont load.
    But if you really need your items and you want to take the time to change jobs, prepare your gears etc you go to your Mog Garden and you access it.

You come back after a longday of farming, events, quests, missions etc and you end up with so many of same items in different storage areas..so
    do you know how many duplicated items everyone has in mog safe 1 mog safe 2, locker, case, satchet, inventory etc..

But if we had a giant storage we could toss all of them in there and auto sort it to get stacks and then sort them in different bags..
    (1)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    That is very ideal for who want to build their warehouses.
    (1)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Big "yes" from me for any suggestion of increases to storage. Sign me up for that Mog Warehouse.

I'm not a fan of the recent trend that requests to SE are accompanied by "We'll pay!", though. The modern trend in gaming might be towards microtransactions, but we really shouldn't encourage it. I don't want to have to pay £2 for the BST update next year.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I guess i'm the only player in the game that doesn't keep every single item in the universe.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Personally I wish, porter moogle functions were accessible from the Mog House ...OR ....you could zone directly into Mog Gardens from the MH entrance.

Also, I played 13 jobs, properly geared and utilize slips fully ....and I never have more than 5-10 inventory slots. I literally cannot take on a new job or even reforge any new AF pieces for the cards I acquire. Many pieces are not storable leaving little recourse but to hold on to them OR dbox them to the same account.

But let's be realistic, people want to change and gear jobs quickly, no one is going to DBox their Idle set or their Drain set to make room for other things. -_-
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post

Also, I played 13 jobs, properly geared and utilize slips fully ....and I never have more than 5-10 inventory slots. I literally cannot take on a new job or even reforge any new AF pieces for the cards I acquire.
    Huh, why can't you store reforged AF? All levels of reforged AF have storage slips.
    (0)

Character
    Saoron
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Guys if you want to solve this storage problem and have SE look into it then we need to all support this thread..
    Storage slips and anything else right now obviously didnt resolve anything, and in with new contents it wont fix it more now that there is new gears again.

The Main Goal here is to get a Giant Chest in the MOG Garden to dump most of our items in it and have it accessible Only from there so they wont be a delay when you zone in and out from other MH.

Support it today guys, cause tomorrow you will regret it..
    (0)