Thread: What to do?

Character
    Shakey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

What to do?

So I'm permanently stuck in WotG due to a quest needing a lot of players and me not able to find help.

Tried doing end game stuff, but didn't see the point since I have lvl 99 armor/weapons that's only a smidge worse than what top tier stuff can give.

Might go back and try doing the game missions from first expacs and go from there? Also might go and unlock all the jobs in the game.

Finally, any advice on buying end game spells? I dropped 300K in seconds just getting spells for my white mage...was NOT expecting them to be so spendy.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeyLazer View Post
    So I'm permanently stuck in WotG due to a quest needing a lot of players and me not able to find help.

Tried doing end game stuff, but didn't see the point since I have lvl 99 armor/weapons that's only a smidge worse than what top tier stuff can give.

Might go back and try doing the game missions from first expacs and go from there? Also might go and unlock all the jobs in the game.

Finally, any advice on buying end game spells? I dropped 300K in seconds just getting spells for my white mage...was NOT expecting them to be so spendy.
    A level 99 i119 shouldn't have any trouble with any part off WOTG. If you can't use trusts just a couple people should do.
    (0)

Character
    Shakey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm having issues with Howl From the Heavens; it's 4 waves of mobs. I have to keep 3 barriers up and an npc. The first wave always kills a barrier; the second wave i can manage; the third wave instantly kills the last 2 waves and the npc. I have tried over 20 times now with the same results everytime. This is with 5 trusts up.
    (0)