Player

SE, Why Remove The Login Rings? - A CORRECTION

[Edit]

As the person who replied to this OP pointed out, these rings haven't been removed, I had simply failed to spot they'd been reduced in price and so were now in a different price band.

Apologies to SE for posting something not correct .. I've kept the original post here for completeness.

Sorry.

[Original]

So I get it, there's likely to be few of us still leveling jobs or grinding JPs but WHY remove the Facility and Caliber rings?

They were a very small but for me welcome help along the grinds for XP and JP, especially during the Gain XP sessions to help eke out another Gobbie Ring or whatever.

Removing them seems nothing more than a gratuitous addition of a road-block.

Why?
    (1)
    Last edited by Kerin; 12-15-2019 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Original post was untrue due to my error

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    They were not removed. As you may have noticed the "Different" numbers in menu selection (375, 550, etc...) and everything now at about half cost from Greeter Moogle, both Caliber and Facility rings are in his menu under the 550 (or was it 500?) points selection, instead of their normal 1000 points option.
    (0)

Player
    D'oh, I'm blind!

I hadn't seen that they'd been reduced in price, I just saw their price tiers had had been removed and simply assumed the items had gone.

My bad, thanks for pointing that out!
    (0)