Thread: Ghost HP flux

Character
    Mikumaru
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Ghost HP flux

When swapping into a specific combination of equipment, i am losing Hit Points, alot of hit points, like 330. It only happens when using /equipsets, when manually changing each individual slot, there is no problem. If a Dev could give some insight into this, it would be helpful. While being able to perpetually heal myself for 330HP is nice for hate, its dangerous in higher end content like Dynamis and Omen not being able to top off HP.
    (0)

Character
    Mikumaru
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    No one else has experienced this issue or is it that no one cares?
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

It might help if you described from what specific equipment you're switching to what, if for nothing else, for others to test it out as well. :]
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    It is entirely normal to wear Set #1 with X amount of HP and then change to Set #2 and have a max HP that is different than X, from before.

More information would help us diagnose the issues you are experiencing.
    (0)

Character
    Mikumaru
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

When switching into this specific set 330HP just disappears. My SIRD Set has 4 less HP than this (Thanks Regal Gauntlets) and it still happens. if i switch each piece individually there is no issue.
    (0)

Character
    Noxima
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 46
    From what set are you switching??!!?? This is becoming like pulling teeth to get info from you. Reminded me of my dentist appointment this afternoon at least.
    (1)

Character
    Kirth
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    When switching an entire equipset, armor is replaced (I believe, I could be wrong)piece by piece in ascending order, left to right on your equipment sheet. So if you replace an item that has a lot of HP in your headslot with less HP, that HP is subtracted from your total before moving onto Neck, Ears, Body, etc.. This means if you start with say, 2200HP, and equip a set with 3000HP, you could very well end up with something like 2000/3000HP depending on which items are replaced first and their HP value. At least this is how it was explained to me.
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The earrings that convert MP to HP are wonky, I've had some issues with them and a similar problem. Maybe that is whats causing the issue.
    (0)

Character
    Mikumaru
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellstar View Post
    From what set are you switching??!!?? This is becoming like pulling teeth to get info from you. Reminded me of my dentist appointment this afternoon at least.
    Sorry if it's not worded clearly, it doesnt matter what set I was in previously. With few exceptions, all my gear sets are with in 150HP of this set. Even those that are more than 150 lower, none bring my HP to 2615, the lowest it goes in any set is about 2780. SIRD has 2908, this Turtle set is 2944, Self-Cure is 3018, Fast-cast is 2780, Non-self Cure is 2815, engaged-turtle is 2939, melee accuracy is 2875, Enmity is 2862, idle-refresh is 2754, idle-turtle is 2944, Non-Atonement WS is 2775, Atonement is 2790.
    There's no set that comes close to 2615 and a majority of gear swaps are from a Turtle set, to either SIRD, Self-cure, or Fast cast. Mainly SIRD and Self-cure.
    (0)

Character
    Mikumaru
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    If you want specific gear for each set I can post that too
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast