Thread: Race Change

Character
    Oldschooler
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Race Change

I don't know if this has been discussed before or not, if so I haven't seen it. Is there any reason why SE has not thought to offer a fee to change a person's race? Many people move from one server to another. Sometimes they keep their name and sometimes get a new one. If they are wanting to start anew they might be willing to pay an extra fee to change race in the process. I know of several willing to pay a fee to simply change their race and give other races a try. After playing for 10+ years it sometimes a nice simple change would be easy on the player's eyes.
    (1)

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I think the Japanese have honestly but I agree with this. Heck, while we are at it, why not allow us to change our look of our race too?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It's been discussed many times over the years, and SE's stance has always been that they want you to carefully consider and commit to your choices in this game.

I've always been against NAME changes in MMOs becuase people abuse them in an attempt to escape bad reps. But cosmetic changes are far less likely to have that kind of harm attached.
    (1)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    It's been discussed many times over the years, and SE's stance has always been that they want you to carefully consider and commit to your choices in this game.

I've always been against NAME changes in MMOs becuase people abuse them in an attempt to escape bad reps. But cosmetic changes are far less likely to have that kind of harm attached.
    That how modern MMOs are doing. Companies want you to keep paying. Whoops, bad reps? Not a problem. You can pay to change your name and your race. I mean look at FFXIV.

I agreed with you. Stuck with your name and race makes you to stay being a good boy.
    (0)