Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Fan Event Tickets Gone Instantly (possibly faster than instantly)

Earlier, someone had mentioned they noticed a Fan Gathering for FFXI listed on some ticket website. I was actually skeptical it was official/real because it hadn't been announced yet, but the poster noted people were buying tickets already.

More recently, SE in fact did make an announcement confirming it was an official thing.

Today, they announced ticket sales (I also got an email about it around the same time). But the tickets were already sold out.

Ummmmm... really? Did anyone here get tickets? Why did they not announce ticket sales when they were actually available?
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    They likely made reservations. lol I won't be attending the event though but if they do it again then maybe. Hopefully more closer where I live.

Make the community great again!
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It is reservations, so anyone with a POL ID could have done it. They said they will reconfirm closer to the date so I wonder if you need to reserve thru some other means.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    update: RSVPs are now available. In fact, it's free.
    apparently it just wasn't set up yet, I guess?
    (0)

Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    So If I reserve a Fan ticket, do I still need a ticket to PAX East itself?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Morovich View Post
    So If I reserve a Fan ticket, do I still need a ticket to PAX East itself?
    I don't think so. While the exact location hasn't been listed yet, I think it is off site from PAX. That being said, passes for thursday do not sell out, so you would not have any trouble getting one. And you should totally go because PAX is awesome.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Earlier, someone had mentioned they noticed a Fan Gathering for FFXI listed on some ticket website. I was actually skeptical it was official/real because it hadn't been announced yet, but the poster noted people were buying tickets already.

More recently, SE in fact did make an announcement confirming it was an official thing.

Today, they announced ticket sales (I also got an email about it around the same time). But the tickets were already sold out.

Ummmmm... really? Did anyone here get tickets? Why did they not announce ticket sales when they were actually available?
    Unless I am reading something wrong on the official website, I could have sworn they were taking reservations first and will send emails to Active/Inactive players (Active Players will have priority) when a venue is selected.
    (0)

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    What link?
    (0)

Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I assume the link to the article when you click on it from the POL homepage. Though the information page is odd because it says make sure to select yes or no for any guest who is coming with you but if you go to the registration page it doesn't give you that option it just says attendees guest name and date of birth as options and you have to fill in their DOB even if you have no guest going with you.
    (1)

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Just registered. But for you cosplayers out there, some sad news:

While we'd love to see your creativity, we would like to ask you to refrain from wearing a costume for this specific event. As the meet-up space is limited, costumes may make it difficult for you or others to navigate inside. We appreciate your understanding! If you're visiting PAX East, we'd love to see you wear it to the booth!
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast