Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Free Tix is free Tix. But actually another question. I used my email I attribute to my SE account. You think I'll be ok?
    (0)
    Last edited by Seish; 12-13-2019 at 01:11 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    There was no indication given that the email you supply had to match the POL account.

I do hope it's somewhere close by to PAX because I'll be on a fairly tight schedule, and will probably only be able to get a few hours rest between thursday and friday lol
    (0)

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    There was no indication given that the email you supply had to match the POL account.

I do hope it's somewhere close by to PAX because I'll be on a fairly tight schedule, and will probably only be able to get a few hours rest between thursday and friday lol
    So I sent a ticket to SE and asked if you can put your email associated to the SE account in leu of the SE account and they said you can. So if anyone did what I did, you're ok as long as you have access to the email.
    (0)

Character
    Zenoxio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Earlier, someone had mentioned they noticed a Fan Gathering for FFXI listed on some ticket website. I was actually skeptical it was official/real because it hadn't been announced yet, but the poster noted people were buying tickets already.

More recently, SE in fact did make an announcement confirming it was an official thing.

Today, they announced ticket sales (I also got an email about it around the same time). But the tickets were already sold out.

Ummmmm... really? Did anyone here get tickets? Why did they not announce ticket sales when they were actually available?
    They were available for 8 hours, it did not sell out instantly.
    (0)
    -reseph, /r/ffxi founder

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenoxio View Post
    They were available for 8 hours, it did not sell out instantly.
    Read the thread, I updated later to say they were available.

But at the time SE posted the link, they were not available yet.
    (1)

Character
    Zenoxio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I'm aware more tickets become available later. But when SE sent the email out (around midnight PST) they were available for 8 hours until sold out, then they later released more tickets.
    (0)
    -reseph, /r/ffxi founder

Character
    Shakey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    dang, something I wanted to look into but the reg. is paused; bummer. I just got back into the game and thought this would be a blast to do.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Okay, well apparently "RSVP"ing for the event is no guarantee you 'll be able to go. I just got an email saying I wasn't selected.

What the heck kind of event planning is this? just sell straight up tickets or don't do it at all. The community team should address this. Why didn't you simply sell or distribute tickets, instead of t his backwards nonsense? I was really looking forward to this and had even begun to make plans. I had no idea that an RSVP didn't mean I was going. I'm very disappointed with the organizers of this. Why did you go with this sort of system?
    (2)

Character
    Inem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Hello, can we get information on this? I thought i was good to go when I got a scannable ticket from showclix. However, i never got an email saying i was accepted
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2