Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    No doubt, while there are other things they want to achieve, logging in is the most important one.
    (0)

Character
    Trig
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Positive feedback:
    - I like that you created a mechanism to enable newer players to get basic gaes fete gear and weapons.
    - I like the design of the new domain invasion only gear, again for new players.

Constructive feedback:
    - the daily cap on a ~35 minute activity is really really not good for us. Its too long for an event that people are going to want to max out. Its not fair to those with playtime that is limited to certain days.
    - Its really really boring. There is only 'engagement' for 5 min out of the 35 min. And the bar for 'engagement' is zoning in.
    - Already there is an army of alts sitting at the back not moving - clearly as this worsens, it will not leave a good impression on the new players you are hoping to attract and gear up.

Solutions:
    - set a cap on points on a weekly schedule. That way people are still doing it frequently enough to help the newbs while also not being chained to the PC for 35+ min to do a daily.
    - have some sort of scaling to population. This event can remain easy while also lasting longer than 30sec.
    - at least make people engage to get their daily points. I see this getting way worse before it gets better.
    (1)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Scaling for MaxHP on the wave and the boss would be a good thing.
    (0)

Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Most of the rewards are pretty cool, but the event itself is just awful. The lag is so bad on Asura with all of the players/bots and their Trusts that you can hardly even engage before the mobs are defeated. The whole daily thing is also half-baked... I don't think anybody wanted ANOTHER daily "activity" like this to do. The event is literally just warping around to different zones, waiting around for ten minutes until the event starts, not doing a single thing and then getting 20 Domain Points. Also, I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but this event has severely harmed the ability for players/bots to farm Eschan Beads to build Aeonic weapons. Not cool.
    (0)

Player
    If I did all of my daily chores, excluding the new DI, on all of my characters, I would be playing for ~26hrs per day already... Since there are only 24hrs in a day last time I checked, I am already forced to neglect several of my characters' dailies by default, even if I was physically capable of playing for 24hrs/day. Even the most miserable portion of current daily chores (Mog Garden) takes less time per character to complete than the new DI. (While I'm at it, please give me an option at the garden moogle to "collect everything from all nodes, sell to moogle, gil deposited in garden coffer." I will joyously sacrifice the tiny handful of profitable potential harvests in exchange for getting a significant portion of my day back to use on other, actually enjoyable tasks.)

tl;dr: Change DI cap to weekly please. T_T
    For me personally, hitting daily cap for all my characters involves a minimum of approximately 10hrs of playtime daily all by itself.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3