Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Stop trying to farm beads. It's 6 year old content.
    (0)
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    You're right, they should just delete everything in the game that's older than a year old.
    (1)

Player
    Beads aren't the reason you kill dragons, so yeah, in this case they should.
    (0)
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    There's no reason to even engage the dragons right now, since you get the same reward no matter what.
    (1)

So because of all the RMT and botting for dragons on beads will there be any newer ways to farm beads for aeonic or is this a punishment because of those who botted the dragons and duped medals?
    (0)
    thank you for reading and have a good day.

v/r Darksia

People still joining the game even if it old contect there are people who still needs to finish there aeonic or made new account and want a few weapons from there.
    (0)

v/r Darksia

Well you can thank all those who duped and botted the dragons now we are punished for those people. I hope square enix comes out with a easier way to farm beads that will be beneficial for everyone that plays because soon the market will be manipulated in other means and this may back fire on SE
    (0)

v/r Darksia

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    On page two of these replies I've suggested a logical way in which the congestion can be dispersed without overloading the staff for FFXI at SE. This would also allow for players to not feel overwhelmed by item creations occurring too fast or in too large of quantities. Just prior to this response, 1011 beads was awarded in my last evaluation. The difference is approximately 30 to 50 seconds of the battlefield being active as opposed to when bosses do not live past 45 seconds. In a different thread, suggested that a scaling MaxHP status to be given to domain invasion enemies of +10% per participating character beyond an initial six players with a maximum cap of 400% base HP.
    (0)

Character
    Fatts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Here's another vote: I do not want Majesty to be altered. I disagree with Urat's suggestion even though I agree with its premise. What you want is to address the problem at the roots (enmity generation and retaining), not take away something that's given that can still be useful in other situations. People play the game differently and do different types of content, and hence, you can't shoehorn people into a specific type of playstyle with every new ability being added.

And please never reduce its duration (or potency, or anything else). Paladin is not a micro-managing job.
    (2)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4