Character
    Shakey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

WotG Teleport Crystals

Just started working on the Wings of the Goddess missions; how do teleport crystals work on these maps? I see I can access all my other crystals, but do I need to specify what areas/time period I need to go to?

Example, I got the crystal in windurst waters, but when I look at the teleports I have, all I see are the ones I had before.

Sorry for the newb question; was not expecting to be teleported to a whole new era in this expansion, lol.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    First you need to get to Windurst Waters [S] and examine the telepoint crystal there and that will register it in your character's list of options.
    The ones from the WotG expansion are much later in the lists under different areas such as "The Ronfaure Front" for San d'Oria [S], etc....
    So for example: if you wanted to go from Windurst Waters to Windurst Waters [S], you go to a Home Point crystal in Windurst Waters (this is their other name, even referred to as HP point), then select "The Sarutabaruta Front", then select "Windurst Waters [S]"
    (2)

Character
    Shakey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    First you need to get to Windurst Waters [S] and examine the telepoint crystal there and that will register it in your character's list of options.
    The ones from the WotG expansion are much later in the lists under different areas such as "The Ronfaure Front" for San d'Oria [S], etc....
    So for example: if you wanted to go from Windurst Waters to Windurst Waters [S], you go to a Home Point crystal in Windurst Waters (this is their other name, even referred to as HP point), then select "The Sarutabaruta Front", then select "Windurst Waters [S]"
    OK, thank you. That's why I couldn't find them.
    (0)