Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    No not really lol

Simply broke the rules and they were forced to take action. Unlike in the actual game, they just don't want anyone bragging about rule breaking out in the obvious. But it's all good as long as you stay quiet.
    (0)
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I doubt that. Seeing they took action shows how involved they are. You may feel like that though. I invite you sometime to google translate the Japanese threads and read what they say. You'd be surprised how involved the community on the Japanese side is in stomping out RMT and with dev input.
    (0)

Player
    Yeah, that's how I know you're wrong lol. The jp have a 45 page thread complaining about bots, and for 3 entire years they've done absolutely nothing about those bots no matter how much the JP complain.

It's kinda funny to be honest. Square don't care as long as you keep payin that sub.
    (0)
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikah View Post
    Yeah, that's how I know you're wrong lol. The jp have a 45 page thread complaining about bots, and for 3 entire years they've done absolutely nothing about those bots no matter how much the JP complain.

It's kinda funny to be honest. Square don't care as long as you keep payin that sub.
    The devs replied to some of them and their plans. Try again.

Edit: I am glad they took down your post.
    (0)
    Last edited by Seish; 12-03-2019 at 03:26 AM.

Player
    They ain't gonna do a damn thing. Just going to hope we stop caring so they can sweep it under the rug.
    (0)

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    If they didn't care, they would have left your post. Someone cared about you breaking a rule.
    (0)

Player
    Forum =/= game

They'll delete anything that makes them look bad on here. Even bugs that they don't feel like fixing they'll delete evidence of.

As far as actual action in game. few and far between.
    (0)

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    When the devs for the game post on here to listen to players and disseminate feedback, it is considered as a component of the game. When your account is linked to your forum account, it puts weight into everything I said.

You're just upset SE deleted your rule-breaking comment about RMT.
    (0)

Player
    Why would I give a shit? I put it there just to prove the point. They didn't ban me for admitting it, they just removed the evidence.
    (0)

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Maybe they were giving you a warning. And your post was made with confidence that SE wouldn't do anything about it I remember it clearly. When it was deleted and you post to remind people what you had done, your emotions on how you felt about that showed. SE cares and their action deleting your post shows it. You can make opinions all day, but we know that RMT isn't good for the game, the majority of players--to include the Japanese especially--care about RMT and like me want it stopped. The attitude you have about RMT and it's role is a minority and many believe that it should be stomped out. While there is a minority of players that support RMT, none of them will venture outside on the forums or in /yell and venture into what you just did. But that's the point of my post. It's to talk about what the minority NA player base talks about behind closed doors--the pink elephant in the room. Your post that you made, and arrogantly I might add, was very surprising. I am very glad how quick SE was in deleting it.

Now you can make the claim you just said. But it's easier to police on the forums where SE mods and devs are open to see it. GM's rely on players to turn in others or information from the STF to enforce rules. Which is why the second part of this thread exists--to explain that the NA players that are against it are NOT alone. No one is required to report RMT. But the community in LS's attack those that report. This game is about the community and will only serve to function well if the community works diligently to stomp it out. It is why you rarely see any Japanese in-game advertising of buying gil. The Japanese community works like a team to stomp it out but the NA players that feel the same I do are scared to because of being black balled. Trust me, I've talked to a lot and most of them care. It's just that there is an apathy as well as being scared of being blackballed. Which are important factors of this.

But in short, your post being deleted in this thread is proof as to everything I said. But unlike your post, I actually give tangible examples as to how SE can handle it and is worth venturing into. Rather than your apathetic post, which encouraged RMT behavior if you ask me, we need more ideas like mine that venture out there to answer some of these problems. The Japanese are doing it and Devs give constant feedback. But on the NA side, not quite as much.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast