Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75

Gonna Redo The Last Update........

We are the devs. All of us, the BST fam. What would you do to? Make the last update better....No wrong answers here. Maybe some suggestions will be heard.

My idea is to make BST a high risk, high reward DD. Insane damage, but you are always in the face of danger. Here is what I would have done.....(Kind of long...)

DW @99

SC bonus I-V

Accuracy Bonus I-V

Pet accuracy Bonus I-V (Yep, new stuffs...)

Drop BST affinity, replace it with Ready II. All gear which enhanced affinity, now reduce Ready II by 15 seconds, etc. With Ready II, the BST summons a 2nd pet by selecting its' corresponding move. The creature performs that move, then leaves. Think Bahamut from FFXIV.

These monsters range from the HNM from the base game, to the Naakauls of SoA. Their moves can also close or create SCs. It does does not have 1-3 charges, using any move simply puts Ready II on a 1:20 cool-down. It does not share a timer with Ready.

Your Ready II pet corresponds to your current pet's species. So using a beast would make your Ready II pet=Cehuetzi, Lizard=Gabbrath, Vermin=Bztavian, Plantoid=Yggdreants, Aquan=Rockfin, Amorph=Sandworm, Bird=Waktza, Dragon=Wyrm. Think of it as an ultimate pet of sorts. Their size are adjusted somewhat as-well.

Ready II is very powerful. Most moves will one-shot IT @lvl 119; with a 1:20 recast with merits. This will be BST strongest ability. It does not work under Unleashed. Using it does give the BST enmity...

As for the jugs, I am releasing a few new ones, while updating the current ones....

Vermin=Scorpion (Death Scissors is insane while under Sharp Strike. Death Scissors cost 3 charges, )

Beast=Opo-opo (Attack speed increases as his health decreases. Hundred Fist speed when @30% health or less).

Also updating the Raaz, giving it Barrelling-smash which only works on non-nm mobs. Well geared DD can kill a mob before a Ready move is fired off anyway. Sometimes my trust bombards the mob before I fire off a move lol.......I mean.....This isn't broken anymore....You had me if this was 2004.

Lizard=Wivre (Very Tanky, has 10K HP)

Plantoid=Update Mandy (It has Petalback Spin)

Aquan=Ruszor (Healed by water. Very resistant to Ice & Earth. Ice Guillotine Max HP down=20%)

Amorph=Hecteyes (Pssst...A secret, it will MB with high tier elemental magic when someone SCs.....Very high magic damage)

Birds=Update Hippogryph (It now has a chance of using Hoof Volley after any Ready move)

New Family, Dragons: Ajattara (All moves cost 1 charge; high attack + Magic attack)

Also, using the same ready move repeatedly makes it stronger. Leaving the zone, missing or using a different move resets it.

I would most likely keep Ready the way it is. This BST would be insane as a DD. Many bandwagons, or nerf people would come out with the torches if Ready where changed back. The reason I am keeping it is to Silence the BST haters. A caveat of sorts.

Players: BST summoned Kumhau & it did more WS damage than my SC, nerf it

Me: It is already nerfed.......

That is how I would have approached BST last update.
    (0)
    Last edited by Beastorizer; 11-25-2019 at 04:31 AM.

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I think that SE and the devs should consider giving BST some support role JA's of Killer Effects and gear to enhance Charm to behave more the way players want. That way if players WANT to charm some new mobs you are suggesting, they gotta get the weapon/item and it should be reasonably difficult to obtain. It doesn't fix it overall, but it makes it more reasonable to allow those who wanna back line to be able to and those that wanna charm and DD that option if they put in the work.
    (1)

Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    Interesting, I like it.
    (0)