Character
    Dontayyy
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Planar Rift absent in sky

I have logged in several times after maint. and the planar rifts are not showing up in sky.
    (0)

Character
    Morbidmelody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I have been unable to locate the Planar Rifts in Meriphataud Mountains (s). Maybe a bug with multiple locations?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    All planar rifts were removed in the emergency maintenance due to an exploit that was discovered.
    (0)

Character
    Spitbreak
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I just realized this after buying 300k worth of Phase Displacers. I am indescribably furious. Not over the 300k, but because this event is the only time you can actually get periapts, pulse weapons, and bloody Heavy Metal Plates to drop. Fix this and extend the campaign. Or re-up the VoidWatch campaign for December so I can actually get some stuff accomplished in a moderately reasonable fashion.

I've never made a post on any FFXI forum, in 15 years. I only registered to make this point. This is absolutely unacceptable. Get it together.
    (0)
    Last edited by Spitbreak; 11-21-2019 at 05:30 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitbreak View Post
    I just realized this after buying 300k worth of Phase Displacers. I am indescribably furious. Not over the 300k, but because this event is the only time you can actually get periapts, pulse weapons, and bloody Heavy Metal Plates to drop. Fix this and extend the campaign. Or re-up the VoidWatch campaign for December so I can actually get some stuff accomplished in a moderately reasonable fashion.

I've never made a post on any FFXI forum, in 15 years. I only registered to make this point. This is absolutely unacceptable. Get it together.
    Dude, relax. There's another maintenance coming tonight which should restore things back.

I understand your frustration but don't you think it's better that they fix a duping exploit, even if it inconveniences you some? Or would you rather the economy get flooded with more duped items?

It's a good bet they'll extend the voidwatch campaign to make up for the two days that voidwatch has been unavailable.
    (2)

Good day, adventurers.
    Matsui here with an important update to share with you all.

Firstly, I’d like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the amount of maintenances we’ve been holding. We recently discovered fraudulent activity was taking place in Voidwatch, and we had to act quickly to address it. As such, we had to take temporary measures which resulted in an inconvenience for our players. As a result of today’s maintenance, the fraudulent act can no longer be done. Since this occurred during the ongoing Voidwatch Campaign, we’ve decided to extend the Autumn Double the Fun Campaign until Dec. 4, 2019 6:59 (PST) / Dec. 4, 2019 14:59 (GMT).

We are currently investigating the exploit and we will have the STF share their report at a later time. Please understand that we may not be able to provide exact details on how it was addressed as it may allow for further exploitation.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
    (12)