I'm a new player coming back after a VERY long time and had some questions on this fight. ATM I'm lvling Summoner but am finding out there is no way I have the skill to get my summons at lvl 20 (I'm a casual gamer and these seem WAY too complicated for solo fights). Figured I'd just power level till I could beat down the primes. I'm going to start farming the item I need for my lvl70-75 LB today, but I'm seeing I will most likely need multiple, if not all summons? I have little Carbuncle and thats it.

If I'm up a creek here, I need to go back to the drawing board, redo sever 20+ hours of work and lvl another job Honestly I'm back just to get the summons, loved how these looked back in the day.

I'm loving this game more and more, even after all these years and playing other MMOs; something about this just feels better. But this might be a hard limit for me (that's the point I know!); and I just want to enjoy the game and story, lol.

So, what are my options here? If I do need to do a different job, whats the easiest against Maat? Appreciate any help here, I don't want to waste my items just to die in a summoner fight.