Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Replace usable REMA ammo pouches with same ammo from Garden Moogle?

Hi SE,
    For those of us who enjoy ranged jobs and augmenting REMA guns/bows via Oboro, we lose an inventory slot for each REMA gun/bow to obtain their special ammo. Can we trade these pouches (chrono bullets pouch, quelling bolt quiver, etc.) to our Mog Gardens Moogle and purchase bullets from it directly? If not purchased, simply dispensed every game day, similar to how we get a daily scroll of Instant Warp.

This would save ~7 items from inventory, just to have the option to obtain bullets.

Yes, I am this desperate for inventory space. Thank you.
    (2)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    bumpity bump, bump.

All REMA items, pouches, etc should have a way to be recovered if dropped or stored on a special slip or NPC.

The fact that we don't have this in 2020 is ridiculous. And respectfully, I don't want to see other development priorities pushed aside for this request.

The one-time item restore is not a catch-all method for recovering items when so much lag occurs in Final Fantasy XI, today. You can drop any item at any time. It's awful.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    It's been almost a year since I first asked this question and haven't gotten a response. Inventory issues are still ....well, an issue. Storage slips have diminishing returns as we have almost 30, now.

I believe there was a Digest where Director Fujito mentioned additional storage that may be coming next year in the form of a paid option? Are there any more details on this? (perhaps a new item type, that is augmentable and use-able? which would solve our REMA Ammunition problems)

Thank you for your time!
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    In my usual, diligent fashion, it would great if bullet pouches did not consumer inventory space. (Convert them to a Key Item?). I know that only 2 kinds of items exists, Augmentable and Usable, but I woud love it if I get all of my pouch/quiver Belt inventory space back.
    (1)