Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    im debatably more interested in the person *buying* 10 stacks at once
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Why would that even be a consideration? I have basically unlimited gil, so do hundreds of people. What we don't have are unlimited craft base materials.

Gil has never been easier to make, but dynamis still blows no matter how easy it gets.
    (1)
    Last edited by Mikah; 12-22-2019 at 06:54 AM.
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Moonja
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    It is so easy to legitimately make gil. I farm dyna-D to legit make gil, I haven't been able to sell medals for 6+ months now because of this dupe exploit. Well, I could sell them but I'm not going to sell them for dirt cheap.

Even not selling my medals from dyna-D, I am sitting on so much gil to do nothing with,.
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Gil means everything in this game, you must not have a lot of jobs you want to upgrade to be saying that. To everyone else, Gil is very important because you can literally buy anything in todays XI with it and get any upgrade you desire.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonja View Post
    It is so easy to legitimately make gil. I farm dyna-D to legit make gil, I haven't been able to sell medals for 6+ months now because of this dupe exploit. Well, I could sell them but I'm not going to sell them for dirt cheap.

Even not selling my medals from dyna-D, I am sitting on so much gil to do nothing with,.
    Oh, I agree, but I usually buy stuff here and there as the gil comes in, not all at once.
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Satisfaction and prestige was once associated with utilizing the "Un-purchasable" equipment while playing a job. Too much importance on a transferable currency emboldens undesirable behavior with automated farming (bots), hacks, account theft, banned 3rd party programs, RMT, exploits and item value manipulations.
    (0)

Player
    Nqftw has now sold a known amount of 7200 duped medals. Where the hell is the STF at eh?
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Hello, everyone. I am sure most of you are already aware. As Director Fujito has stated last year. Any comments such as "what are you doing" or "where are you" will not be communicated. Since the STF is a covert team, I am sure there are zero reasons to keep demanding Square Enix to do anything even on the official forums. I know it is hard but all you can do is just report and move on.

Japanese players realized they also made a mistake and are now silent about it.
    (0)

Player
    I mean honestly, there's no such thing as "covert" on a videogame. They want you to stop asking questions so they can stop doing their job. They only take action when you make them look bad enough to do it.

A player having 15 billion gil worth (at a minimum, so far) of duplicated/hacked/fake items is a very obvious sign that they're ineffective at their job and SHOULD be questioned.

There are more than 30 spark bots in reisenjima right now. yeah they banned a couple. Guess what, they're all back. Different names, same players using them.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I know it is not easy I know I know. Let's be honest, even Japanese players can agree with me, if you want to keep commenting then it's fine but no one ever want another empty words from the STF team. XD

STF will create a new thread telling you, "Hey! Guess what? We just banned 2,000 cheaters this month. You have a wonderful day!"

*Players look at Nqftw still doing it*

Players: ....
    (0)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast