Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    The world of Vana'diel is home to a plethora of monsters and fauna of all shapes and sizes!
    PLEASE PICK SOME FOR BEASTMASTER

Everything has been told, "new pet" means something different for "US" players and "YOU" developpers.
    - New pets for players mean new type of pet as new monster family, a family of monster we cannot charm before and could charm now.
    - New pet for developpers mean new color from existant monsters to save money in the processus of creation.
    Thanks for your effort in adding stuff each mouth, but you need to focuse more on what players actually need.

You should make a new survey asking players what they want and follow that as best you can.
    (5)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    While SCH quality of life adjustments are welcome, but after seeing that doubled Sublimation and boosted duration to Klimaform seems underwhelming than I had thought as my impression that it was a bit more for some of the other abilities go for as scholar would of been affected by adjustments. Klimaform could use more potency or scale more with dark magic. Strategem Recast would of been nicer, maybe adjust the merit point "Grimoire Recast" and add a reduction recast of Strategems by 1-2 seconds per merit level. Stormsurge...well I haven't any ideas anymore with how low the stat bonuses give. Enlightenment could allow a brief use of either Embrava/Kaustra. Remove Modus Veritas effect from Category 1 merits in favor of something else because Modus Veritas is really useless.
    Scholar at it's core specializes more in Regen/Helix spells overtime as White Mages favor more to direct Cure Spells, as I recall SCH has access to Regen V and makes use of it much more than WHM and yet whms has gifts/gear (Cleric/Piety relic body) that boosts Regen Potency more than SCH.)
    (2)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 11-12-2019 at 01:26 AM.

Character
    Xvii
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    New jug pets? really?

Im speechless. Beastmaster was clearly the job needing the most changes to make it viable again and you give us more useless pets. Its not even a class change! its like giving a new katana to a ninja, or a new shield to the paladin... wow.

Do you dev even read these forums? I dont think so. Its been said numerous times that the job feels clunky since you reduced the range to Ready. You could have at least given us some yalm to fix that.
    (16)

I gave up on the developers ever doing anything meaningful to Beastmaster. Get ready for more reskinned jug pets everybody!
    (6)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Thank you SE for adding extending the list of supported augmented Items to be deliverable to same-account Characters. I apologize for this one being off topic but can you look into changing Omen Caturae scales to be deliverable to same-account characters? They are used with job cards to upgrade to +3 artifact armor but job cards can be deliverable to same-account characters. Relic shards/void items were initially undeliverable but were changed to be deliverable. Need some way to store or mule to Omen Scales for inventory
    (2)

Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    What's the point in releasing inferior jug pets to what's already available? The only valid reason might be ease of obtainment, but I have no idea how it compares because well I don't play BST lol. But these pretty easily qualify as the lamest job adjustments out of all of the ones done this year.
    When people who do not really play BST are questioning the adjustments, you know it is bad lol........
    (14)

Character
    Ilisidi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    The background picture looks really interesting.

With last month's objective having been 'watch Chocobo Racing', there's one thing I have been missing for a very long time: The Gold Trophy.
    The storied Chocobo Races have Bronze Trophy and Mythril Trophy, but we never got a Gold Trophy. Maybe we could get one for handing in a CS Gold Stand with 500 wins inscribed?
    (1)

Character
    Smokenttp
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    In my opinion SE kinda deviated the way it actually wants BST to work but if they want the master to fight alongside the pet they need to allow us to do so so here is a couple of sugestions in that regard/things it should consider:

Reward range should be reverted (pupetmaster pets does have the same HP base on tank mode and can be healed from afar, no reason why we cant heal a pet tanking from the front of a dragon while we satay on the side wing to avoid breath damage).

Charmer merlin should lose the -ready recast time and BST should get an extra gift that gives the same -Ready Recast time (1200 job points does not sound unfair for this) wich would allow us to actually not gear swap and get benefits from REMAS aftermaths and maybe even from fencer and shield usage if we desire (more play options = more fun).

More Hybrid gear should be released sugestion of status would be : ACC for both master and pet, -Damage taken for both master and pet, triple/double attack/store tp for master only , the closest we get to this is ambuscade gear (only give ACC) and the superior 3 armor (again only ACC, and while in that subject the pet enmity from it has some people arguing over that it should apply extra enmity to the pet once snarl is used, as for me i am not really sure since this ja does work fundamentaly different then Ventriloquy, but extra enmity control on bst pets might be interresting so i just decided to throw this here anyway).

Last but not least new job abilities , something in line of spirit bond but rather then let the master recive the extra damage let the pet recive said damage instead maybe reward heling the master as well while the ja is active? (altough this might be a bit too much).

Also the new Luccani pet should have an fragmentation propriety rather then fusion, we really lack an solid fragmentation pet.
    (2)

Player
    Please issue an immediate apology for calling the addition of 2 jugs (which are little more than reskins of existing pets) a "Job Adjustment." It's false advertising. This is the equivalent of adding a couple new arrows and calling it a job adjustment for RNG. It's a direct insult to the intelligence level of your customers if you believe that we'd simply accept it and move along. You need to issue an immediate statement that this is not everything planned for BST (and maybe SCH too since the changes are really only going to noticeably affect /SCH subjob.) You need to do so even if you were hoping to get away with doing nothing else for the job that needs the most adjusting.

There are inherent problems with BST mechanics that NEED to be addressed, some of which are functionally bugs that were intentionally introduced into the game by the long-overdue-to-be-reverted kneejerk overnerf to JA range. Even if I didn't play BST, it would still be irritating to me as a player that an entire job was crippled to less-than-melee range. It's an inexcusable failure of game design to leave any job in a state as unreliable and glitchy gameplay-wise as BST has been for YEARS. I say this as someone who still considers BST to be my main job.. but I still know better than to inflict myself on others as BST and relegate it to a solo-only skillchain engine. Even a full reversion of the JA range nerf to restore all JAs to their original values would have zero actual risk of affecting job balance as doing so would cause no actual increase in our pitiful-for-a-"frontline melee" master+pet combined damage output. There are no valid arguments to support leaving JA ranges as-is.

Some questions that I would love to get answers to:
    Is there a logical reason behind why BST is the only 1h primary weapon "frontline melee" job that does not have access to native Dual Wield independent of subjob?
    Why are there zero native JA/JT to support master melee if we are intended to be meleeing? (No, a few measly Fencer gifts does not function as functional encouragement to be whacking things with an axe.)
    Why are we still dependent upon a non-ilvl weapon (Charmer's Merlin) for proper pet performance, that directly conflicts with single-wielding due to how pet levels are determined by mainhand weapon AND conflicts with master melee due to TP constantly being reset every few seconds due to weapon swaps?
    Would it be impossible/overwhelming on a technical level to basically copy/paste/modify the code used for PUP to shift BST pet level determination to a new ranged weapon slot item instead of being based on mainhand weapon? Bake in some Ready recast- like SMN gets (along with a lower bound of 10sec minimum charge recast,) and that solves the issue with Charmer's Merlin as a bonus.

Why do you hate us? We've been left to stagnate for the last several years equipment-wise (even getting practically identical AF/Relic reforge sets, and little things like being unable to get Pet:MAB/Pet:MAcc on the same Reisenjima augment unlike SMN/PUP,) player pleas and complaints about the gameplay implementation have been officially ignored and have consistently gone unanswered, our pets don't scale properly for high-end content unlike other pet jobs, there's no synergy between master+pet meleeing, etc.
    (7)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Trig
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If you had not called the new pets a BST job update, maybe people would have received it better... Please try taking an actual look at the job abilities and problems with the class and address them. Its a bummer seeing DRG get more powerful while BST languishes.

This update is just inv -2
    (7)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast