Thread: Bugard Jug???

Character
    Arrophyn
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 62

Bugard Jug???

I just came back to XI, playing BST, and saw a Bugard for the first time. I know they aren't charmable but I'd love to see a jug pet of these, they're awesome!

Not really sure where to put suggestions for this game so I'm dropping this here. Thanks!
    (1)

Character
    Superpwny
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 75
    Quote Originally Posted by Kifyi View Post
    I just came back to XI, playing BST, and saw a Bugard for the first time. I know they aren't charmable but I'd love to see a jug pet of these, they're awesome!

Not really sure where to put suggestions for this game so I'm dropping this here. Thanks!
    No. ...and if I see a Bugard jug pet in two weeks, I'm going to suspect your account is a shill. I hope that's not the case.
    (0)

Character
    Arrophyn
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 62
    Are you part of the XI dev team? If not, I don't think you can say yes or no to this suggestion. o_O

Also, just because I happened to see a new creature type and like it doesn't make me a shill. Sorry I haven't been around staring at these enough to be bored of them yet, I guess?
    (2)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I'm curious as to why you like bugards?

they are weak to all magical element accept fire and light. they are strong to those 2.

They have stun and plague for ready moves. I highly doubt we would get tyrant tusk w/ occasional death..

Unless you just like the ugliest creatures out there, I don't see anything particularly helpful about bugards.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    Quote Originally Posted by Kifyi View Post
    Are you part of the XI dev team? If not, I don't think you can say yes or no to this suggestion. o_O

Also, just because I happened to see a new creature type and like it doesn't make me a shill. Sorry I haven't been around staring at these enough to be bored of them yet, I guess?
    A Bugard would probably be our strongest lizard pet based upon its' move-set. Nimble Snap from the eft is pretty crazy though. I mean, a bugard instead of duplicates of the same type of lizards would have been better than......Giving us the same types of lizards lol.

I would like a pygmy Gabbrath tbh. I mean, I am done fooling around.....If your goal is boost BST through pets, gonna have to give us beefy pets, bottom-line. As for bugards? It seems better than any lizard we have. I would personally like something else, but not gonna knock you for it.

The Gabbrath, Wivre, Matamatas would be my choice.

EDIT: Gabbrath will never happen.....but the latter 2 are fair game.
    (0)
    Last edited by Beastorizer; 11-08-2019 at 04:54 PM.