Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

October 2019 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

• Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (6)

Character
    Coffeegood
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Still didn't fix the RMT botting in Ceizak

Waiting on some quality of life work done to rmt botting zones like ceizak, yahse hunting, cirdas cavertns, the boyhada tree, etc. This is the reality of the game we experience every day.

1st thing after every monthly rmt sweep they go to gustav/kuftal to get their new accounts up to botting level
    (9)
    Last edited by Coffeegood; 10-11-2019 at 03:03 AM.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Hi SE,

Thank you for the Monk update giving us the opportunity to address our concerns in this thread. I am very excited by the Monk HP and Weaponskill updates! I have a small request:

Can you adjust Mantra so that it does not overwrite a Dark Knight's Max HP Boost from Drain 1,2,3? I think it would be best if Dark Knight's Drain HP Boost took precedence over Mantra, or simply give the DRK the option to overwrite Mantra with Drain 3 if they wish.

Thank you again!
    (3)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 10-11-2019 at 03:57 AM.

Player
    So, you guys totally forgot to adjust Final Heaven.... EVERY other Hand-to-Hand got a bump. I feel like this was just an oversight. Please address it, and give Final Heaven at least a small FTP increase.
    (9)

Character
    Kusaregedo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    i agree, please adjust final heaven, it feels so left out among the other hand-to-hand weaponskills!
    (5)

Character
    Darek
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Please Address Final Heaven Issue:

I very much agree that this is an issue that should be addressed.

Final Heaven is very weak, when compared to the other weapon skills, and it should be a usable option.

This is especially true when you consider a 'completed' Spharai with a +20% Final Heaven Damage augment on it increase its damage even further.

It is possible this was simply missed in this update's launch, if so I do apologize, but I do feel for being a weapon skill on an ultimate weapon it should be a comparable contender to the other weapon skills.

Having re-read the update this is very likely the case:

```
    Several bonuses that only applied to the first hit of the following weapon skills will now apply to all hits.
    Combo / Tackle / One Inch Punch / Backhand Blow / Raging Fists / Spinning Attack / Howling Fist / Dragon Kick / Asuran Fists / Ascetic’s Fury / Stringing Pummel / Tornado Kick / Victory Smite / Shijin Spiral
    *TP damage adjustments and certain equipment effects will now apply to all hits.
    *The same is true for extra hits granted by double attack, triple attack, and the like.
    In line with the above adjustment, The damage adjustment value is now spread evenly across all hits for the following weapon skills.
    Combo / Raging Fists/ Howling Fist / Dragon Kick / Tornado Kick / Victory Smite / Shijin Spiral
    ```

This list is all the H2H Weapons Skills (Even Non MNK with Stringing Pummel) but not Final Heaven included; please fix.

Thank you,
    (5)
    Last edited by Kayin; 10-12-2019 at 04:26 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeegood View Post
    Waiting on some quality of life work done to rmt botting zones like ceizak, yahse hunting, cirdas cavertns, the boyhada tree, etc. This is the reality of the game we experience every day.
    Indeed, reporting them is a pain due to their speed/pos hacking and what's the point when they're there for weeks when it is absolutely possible for SE to deal with them almost in real-time if they had any interest in the problem.
    (4)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    (Concerning Final Heaven) This can be said about basically all relic-imbued weapon skills! Yes, this is the update where non-relic HtH weaponskill damage equations got adjusted. It's fine. Weapon skills imbued from the Relic class of "ultimate" weapons from all of the relic weapons are much more weak compared to their big-brother go-to weapon skills. Final Heaven shouldn't be lumped into the weapon skill bracket of all the other weapon skills that are available without the specific use of a unique item. Those weapon skills made available through the equipment choice of an "ultimate" relic weapon if need to be adjusted should be done so for the entire category of relics.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TullemoreAsuraFFXI View Post
    (Concerning Final Heaven) This can be said about basically all relic-imbued weapon skills! Yes, this is the update where non-relic HtH weaponskill damage equations got adjusted. It's fine. Weapon skills imbued from the Relic class of "ultimate" weapons from all of the relic weapons are much more weak compared to their big-brother go-to weapon skills. Final Heaven shouldn't be lumped into the weapon skill bracket of all the other weapon skills that are available without the specific use of a unique item. Those weapon skills made available through the equipment choice of an "ultimate" relic weapon if need to be adjusted should be done so for the entire category of relics.
    I'd rather not wait a year and a half for them to finish all the job updates, before circling back to do all the relics. There is absolutely no reason that Final Heaven can't be upgraded right now to match ALL of the other hand-to-hand weaponskills.

Relic weaponskills should be first and foremost. Not last. They should be the best, they're the only ones with special requirements. Final Heaven is currently worse than the very first weaponskill a monk learns. That's asinine.
    (4)
    Last edited by Isola; 10-12-2019 at 01:14 PM.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    I'd rather not wait a year and a half for them to finish all the job updates, before circling back to do all the relics. There is absolutely no reason that Final Heaven can't be upgraded right now to match ALL of the other hand-to-hand weaponskills.

Relic weaponskills should be first and foremost. Not last. They should be the best, they're the only ones with special requirements. Final Heaven is currently worse than the very first weaponskill a monk learns. That's asinine.
    I agree 100% with your line of thinking. Relic weapon skills should be top-tier due to the limited nature in which they are obtained.
    (4)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast