Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Monks are excellent attacker jobs with their continuous damage and Subtle Blow. However, we felt there’s some room to increase their damage from Weapon Skills.

Also, instead of making defensive adjustments, the adjustments were taken to take advantage of monk’s high amount of HP for their strategies.
    Well that's a big nothing-burger, how about Final Heaven. Final Heaven is now worse than Combo. The very first weaponskill learned.

And every single job has nearly the same amount of/access to subtle blow, and deals "continuous damage".
    (2)
    Last edited by Isola; 10-29-2019 at 01:42 PM.

New Food Items

We’re thinking of adding new food items in the future. We’ll consider if we can add those crafted from cooking recipes as well.
    (4)
    FINALFANTASY XI Producer/Director Yoji Fujito

Final Heaven Adjustment

Weapon Skills tied to relic weapons need to be adjusted so that they are in line with other relic weapon’s Weapon Skills. For this reason, we did not make any adjustment to Final Heaven.
    (1)

Stackable Amount for Items

I’m glad you are happy about the change. We’d appreciate if you can continue sending in your feedback!
    (2)

Dragoon Adjustments

Unlike hand-to-hand Weapon Skills, if we were to make overall Weapon Skill adjustments to polearms it would greatly affect other jobs. For this reason, we have taken adjustments through job traits.

We have set the current bonus status increases for the wyverns with a premise that they are difficult to keep them up. For this reason, please understand that we cannot make adjustments where the wyvern will not be KO’d against all tough enemies.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoji_Fujito View Post
    Weapon Skills tied to relic weapons need to be adjusted so that they are in line with other relic weapon’s Weapon Skills. For this reason, we did not make any adjustment to Final Heaven.
    Uhm... the problem is Final Heaven is not in line with the other relic weapon's Weapon Skills. Hell, I know some people will give me a hard time for saying this but even Gate of Tartarus is far more useful, because if you're actually using a staff as a weapon, it does useful things, whereas if you're using the hand to hand relic, you're basically going to use pretty much any weapon skill *except* final heaven.
    (Yes I have a claustrum and yes GoT is pretty much the best staff WS, particularly if you factor in aftermath- Shattersoul is competitive but doesn't have those nice additional effects)

If the other player feedback on this is any indicaiton you need to seriously re-evaluate this.
    (4)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 10-29-2019 at 02:11 PM.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoji_Fujito View Post
    I’m glad you are happy about the change. We’d appreciate if you can continue sending in your feedback!
    Sure! Could you make crystals to 99? If it is possible, please! Thank you!
    (2)

Player
    Apologies for posting about the upcoming November update early, but there is something that needs to be confirmed.

According to the update notice, the only planned "job adjustment" for BST is the addition of new jug pets. Can we please get official word that that's not all that is planned for the job? It will be acceptable to play around with the new pets while we wait a bit longer for the actual adjustments to the actual job. BST players are generally a patient lot, we've been waiting for literal years for the bugs in the job to be fixed, and waiting another month or two won't kill us.. but right now, I'm feeling pretty insulted as an overpaying customer who happens to love BST. (I say "Overpaying" because I have 3x accounts, each with both Wardrobes & 7x characters each. which is far above the minimum subscription fee and should hopefully indicate how much I care about this game.) Just a simple "Yes, more is planned for the future" type response will be plenty to tide me over. ^^;;

Adding new jugs does not qualify as any sort of job adjustment for the job that arguably needs the most work done on it. Please do not try to position new pets as a job adjustment. It would be like adding a few new arrows to the game and calling that the entire update for the RNG job.
    (4)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 11-04-2019 at 04:41 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3