Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If it isn't too much to ask, could you make the Ballista quest optional? Just talk to an NPC and get/buy the key item and make the quest just for flavor?

(And remove the gear swap penalty, it's a huge barrier to it being in any way playable for most people- It just isn't needed anymore with Style Lock.)
    (0)

Character
    Pantafernando
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Hi.

I would like to ask, for the next updates, that we can stack spheres for escutcheons to 99.

Crystals should be also stackable to 99.

If possible, i would like that ambuscade material could be stockes with Gorpa Masorpa. Atm, i have like 8 inv spaces just to hold the dust/thread/dye/sap/resin.

Finally, i would like to send to same account Sinister Reign gear.

Thanks in advance.
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantafernando View Post
    Hi.

I would like to ask, for the next updates, that we can stack spheres for escutcheons to 99.

Crystals should be also stackable to 99.

If possible, i would like that ambuscade material could be stockes with Gorpa Masorpa. Atm, i have like 8 inv spaces just to hold the dust/thread/dye/sap/resin.

Finally, i would like to send to same account Sinister Reign gear.

Thanks in advance.
    Crystals are a bit of a messy situation because you have clusters which dispense what is currently a stack of crystals. If the stack size of crystals changes, that parity no longer exists. I suppose they could just depricate clusters entirely, but making clusters dispense 99 crystals doesn't sound great to me.

Also i'm worried about the idea of people using those spheres to bazaar price scam people if the stack goes up to 99 because a 99 stack is worth a lot more than a 12 stack.
    (0)

Player
    Crystals per stack has no influence on clusters whatsoever. Clusters can still do 12 each.

and a bump for final heaven
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    So, you guys totally forgot to adjust Final Heaven.... EVERY other Hand-to-Hand got a bump. I feel like this was just an oversight. Please address it, and give Final Heaven at least a small FTP increase.
    (1)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I still feel like Culinarians are left out of the loop and/or throw aside when it comes to food recipes. I've already stated my feelings throughout a couple years regarding the matter.
    Don't get me wrong, although there were a couple of events like where there were foods available like the from that morbol cafe in august and this month's login points, but these are limited time things and something that I really hope is not going to be the new standard in the long run, especially if this was the result that our food ideas that were passed along only to later hear that we're being pushed aside in favor of npcs giving out food instead. I mean if this is going to be the new normal, then I'd rather not have our food ideas be used exclusively on npcs. I apologize, but I would rather go for newer different food recipes than to learn watered down food recipes that were available exclusively to npcs.
    (1)

Player
    I've been complaining about the cooking shield since the first day. Cooks get screwed, plain and simple. It's totally unreasonable. We all accept that cooking isn't about "big gains". so, the shield shouldn't take as much 'work' as the rest of the shields. Cooks got ONE new food. and then a second food. Every other shield got a dozen or more.

Food has not evolved at all with the rest of the game. We're still using the same sushi that we used 18 years ago. With the same caps, and the same stats. They've added so few new food compared to thousands of synths per craft on everything but cooking. Meds haven't kept up with the power creep either.
    (3)
    Last edited by Isola; 10-22-2019 at 06:41 AM.

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It would be neat if they were to introduce unique powerful food that doesn't get removed in the event of K.O. (maybe even change Altana's repast to have this unique effect) but then again... they would put such limits to it... nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    I've been complaining about the cooking shield since the first day. Cooks get screwed, plain and simple. It's totally unreasonable. We all accept that cooking isn't about "big gains". so, the shield shouldn't take as much 'work' as the rest of the shields. Cooks got ONE new food. and then a second food. Every other shield got a dozen or more.

Food has not evolved at all with the rest of the game. We're still using the same sushi that we used 18 years ago. With the same caps, and the same stats. They've added so few new food compared to thousands of synths per craft on everything but cooking. Meds haven't kept up with the power creep either.

I agree with you on those points, Isola. Yes, the costs will never make up for loss after completing the final cooking shield stage compared to other crafts. I stopped after getting after being able to make Marine Stewpot, and completely after getting KI to desynth various R/EX items. I have the same feelings on it and even more so.

Medicine items, I haven't thought about that one now that you've pointed it out, but good one. Especially the case where there's some meds that put you under medicated status, that hasn't been addressed for ages. Some meds could be changed to be stackable, like dawn mulsum. But apart from that, some if not most medicines could use adjustments, the problem is inventory in the case of non-stackables

Anyways back on food topic, I'm more curious on what had happened within the timeline period way back from a couple years when they said there will be more recipes "in the future" in june/july 2017 after may 2017's marine stewpot release, up until this year with regarding on how they had planned for food recipes because not once had there been any actual follow-up or explanation (if any detail we could at least get) on how/why/what is with the missing gaps of food recipes. It seemed to everyone obviously, that the ball was dropped and it became more apparent with how new food being exclusive to npcs, I'm disappointed with the way we player culinarians are being treated like this and not taken seriously, especially with nothing being addressed, no explanation on the huge time gap.

"Food has not evolved at all with the rest of the game. We're still using the same sushi that we used 18 years ago. With the same caps, and the same stats. "

I have the same exact sentiment you have just said and is the best way to describe it. I mean even though there were different foods, but there's still that. Still new foods being limited at the same kind of stats as the very old food back in the level 75 era, nothing more than just side-grade foods and side-grade recipes. Okay more recipes to level the skill at lower levels in Cooking. That's fine, it's not a bad thing for more recipes to skill up on, but we've already have a lot of recipes that give the same amount of stats back then. So, where do we get to the part of new serious player-made food recipes with serious food stats?
    (3)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 10-24-2019 at 11:26 PM.

Character
    Darek
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Please Address Final Heaven Issue:

BUMP~!

Thank you,
    (2)

Character
    Kusaregedo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    please revert alluvion skirmish stone stack size back to 12 instead of 99. there is not enough supply or demand to have it at 99.
    (1)

Monk Adjustments

Monks are excellent attacker jobs with their continuous damage and Subtle Blow. However, we felt there’s some room to increase their damage from Weapon Skills.

Also, instead of making defensive adjustments, the adjustments were taken to take advantage of monk’s high amount of HP for their strategies.
    (2)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast