Character
    Breeezzaaa
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Abyss Sollerrets not Dropping in Dynamis Bastok or Valkurm

I've been trying to get this drop for several days now and ended up with repeated drops of relic gears for other jobs, and yet I still haven't gotten a drop for this relic armor...I must've killed at least several thousand vanguard monsters by now. Just to give an idea of how long, I was able to farm up 200 ordelle bronze pieces, 200 tutuku white shells, 200 byne bills while trying to get abyss sollerrets to drop . Am I just looking in the wrong place? Or is this a legit bug? Or is this THAT rare? Finding the other DRK relic armor pieces didn't take this long...
    (0)
    Last edited by DaveSKim; 10-02-2019 at 01:26 PM.

Player
    My money is on you already randomly got it from the goblin and forgot you have it.
    (0)

Character
    Breeezzaaa
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Oh, so you're saying that if I had the relic armor already, it would never drop?
    (0)

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    That is correct, any item that is already in any of the storage systems will not drop, it won't even show in treasure pool.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkValefor View Post
    That is correct, any item that is already in any of the storage systems will not drop, it won't even show in treasure pool.
    I may be mis-understanding what you mean by "Storage Systems". If you mean "Mog House/Locker/Case/Satchel/Sack/Wardrobe 1,2,3,4/etc etc" ....then you are correct. If you mean "Storage slip", then you are wrong.

If you have a Rare item in any inventory (from Mog Safe to Wardrobe4), it will not drop again or show in your treasure pool at all.

If you have such an item, in your Storage Slip and not in any Mog Safe to Wardrobe4), then it can still appear in the treasure pool/and be placed in your inventory. (In this case, you now have 2 of the item, one in a Slip and one in a Mog Container).
    (0)