Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Enfeebling Magic Skill Cap

Hello everyone!

I'm currently working on getting all the enfeebling magic equipment i possibly can for my macros and was wondering if there is a skill level that is overkill and is not needed? Does anyone know if there is a max needed enfeebling skill where anything above that amount is not used?

Currently my skill is around 571 through equipment, Merits points, and cap points (1350). I've been doing some endgame things such as Omen, Dyna D, and Vagery and didn't have much trouble enfeebling things along the way. Except those mobs that are complete resists of coarse. I know i can get this skill higher but what would be the point.

Thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuvo View Post
    Hello everyone!

I'm currently working on getting all the enfeebling magic equipment i possibly can for my macros and was wondering if there is a skill level that is overkill and is not needed? Does anyone know if there is a max needed enfeebling skill where anything above that amount is not used?

Currently my skill is around 571 through equipment, Merits points, and cap points (1350). I've been doing some endgame things such as Omen, Dyna D, and Vagery and didn't have much trouble enfeebling things along the way. Except those mobs that are complete resists of coarse. I know i can get this skill higher but what would be the point.

Thanks.
    Supposedly, Enfeebling skill below 300 = 1 Magic Accuracy. However, Enfeebling skill above 300 = 0.9 Magic Accuracy. So ...for a given slot, all things equal, Magic Accuracy > Enfeebling skill. (But don't neglect it, if you can't as much Magic Accuracy in a slow. Since many items in the game have skill modifiers up to 20-30, and Magic Accuracy 45+ ....it's kind of a no brainer).
    (0)