Dev. Posts

Threaded View

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    (Making multiple posts as directed in the OP)

Thank you for the changes to the RDM augments. It makes much more sense like this. I particularly like having immunobreak chance bonuses on the boots.

I'm interested in the augments for Unity gear - it will be fun to see what you come up with. I enjoy it when content is revitalised to make it relevant again, so please continue doing this!

I'm intrigued to see how you create a chemist "vibe" for Monberaux. Looking forward to it!

Replacing merit spells and songs continues to be a good idea, thank you. Please don't forget about Summoner's merit blood pacts when the time comes around!

I haven't had much chance to try the new battlefield on high difficulty levels, but thus far I've had a fun (if frustrating!) time. The new equipment has interesting effects - and thank you for including RDM on the jobs that can equip it. Among other things, it will be perfect for helping me land my Demon Arrows (and sticking the Attack Down effect!) with RDM's rather low Archery skill.

I like the idea of including "Dispelga" as a bonus spell for equipping Daybreak. There is a similar item, the Twilight Cloak that grants "Impact" as a bonus spell; this is still an important item but unfortunately the Twilight Cloak's lack of item level properties makes it challenging to use at times. Is there any way of making Impact a spell that can be learned permanently for the jobs on the Twilight Cloak?

I also like Mr. Matsui's crafting shirt!
    (1)
    Last edited by Jerbob; 09-11-2019 at 09:19 PM.