Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Wooooow! Adding Siren is incredible and refreshing news! Excited to see this implemented! Go 2020! Woot!
    (1)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I too am very excited for FFXI future updates! The news about Unity equipment receiving rank point upgrade additions, Domain invasion overhaul and Siren as a summon-able avatar are all very much appreciated. I am hoping to see final stage rank point Unity weaponry rival the final stage ambuscade weapons.
    (0)

Player
    I must be the only one completely and totally sick of augments. Can you imagine, seriously, going back and grinding hundreds of every unity for items to rank augs, again.

On top of the fact that reminder, unity gear cannot be stored. Once they have augs they will HAVE to make them able to be stored. But... it will probably take months after it happens. So your inventories are going to go from 2 or 3 situational items, to a hundred augmented unstorable unsendable items.
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I would very much believe that items that you are not currently using [@ Isola] that would fall into your category of "not currently in use" would be sent to mules. Also if my proposal for an evolution for removing current AH interface and replacing with a pawnshop/warehousing style marketplace would be implemented, your inventory capacity concerns would be alleviated.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Regarding equipment reward drops from all HTMB in the Walk of Echoes [P] battlefields, will there be any way to store these eventually? At present, we have no way of this and they are undeliverable to mules on the same-account
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 09-24-2019 at 06:57 AM.

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuidar View Post
    Regarding equipment reward drops from all Walk of Echoes [P] battlefields, will there be any way to store these eventually? At present, we have no way of this and they are undeliverable to mules on the same-account
    Are you sure you are trying to send WoE equipment to mule? All of them should be sendable as most are only marked rare now. I tested and am able to send windbuffet belt +1 to one of my mules.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Are you sure you are trying to send WoE equipment to mule? All of them should be sendable as most are only marked rare now. I tested and am able to send windbuffet belt +1 to one of my mules.
    My apologies, I meant for all equipment drops from the HTMB fights Odin/Alexander/Cait Sith/Lady Lilith in WoE [P].
    I'm also curious what the [P] stand for
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I was totally surprised to see a new thing reveal on this digest thing and as a SMN main, you'd better believe I"m excited!
    (1)

Character
    Zeroburning
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Was looking into it if it was possible to put Ranger on Daybreak to give us a boost like pixie hairpin +1 gives a boost for Cor think that would even the playing field for Rng and Cor
    P.s Pew Pew Pew
    (8)
    Last edited by Zeroburning; 09-21-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    If SE isn't going to ban automated farming bots I suggest you implement limitations like you did to chocodigging and fishing, limit sphere production to 200 spheres per day per character.
    (1)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast