Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Removal of the 700 JP limit per week for upgrades

It's been a year, time to remove the 700 weekly limit. Not many people should really be going that route, and a year later mostly no one should still be needing to do it. Time to remove it.

The limit was in place to stop people from bypassing third wave dynamis, it's irrelevant a year later. Those that wanted to do it did it already.
    (6)

Character
    Zetara
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Agreed

On the topic of dynamis D, my game crashes about 10 seconds after entering any of them. GM and SE tech support were not helpful. I see you are active on the forums and don't know if anybody reads the tech support threads, but do you have any idea what I should do? The GM and tech support said my only last option is to post...which I did, but if i'm paying a monthly sub that should include some technical assistance and I don't receive it..... pretty stupid business model if you ask me.

Any insight would be great. Thank you!
    (0)

Player
    This is definitely something they should do. It's been long enough.
    (1)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Also remove the requirement for clears on each job... ridiculous we have to clear the Dynamis 22 different times in each zone lol.
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I wish I could say this was a problem I've ever had. I've never had 700 job points at one time. Hell, the most i've ever had at one time is like 150 or so.
    (1)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It is a weekly limit to work towards the REMA upgrades and you need 10,000. It's a pretty ridiculous limitation.
    (4)

Player
    It's reasonable considering the scale of the event you get to skip (when it was brand new) and they NEEDED a reason to con people to do dynamis.

Now dynamis has undergone a dozen or more upgrades and has enough reason on it's own without locking R15 behind it.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Having started to actually go for the 10,000 JOPOs for some weird reason, I'd certainly like this limit to be lifted. I guess it's similar to Salvage and such events, where you could only do so much in one day (Earth time), but those limits were, to an extent, lifted off as well (at least they can't use congestion as a reason for this one... I think).

When I feel like it, and have the time for it, I'd like to be able to grind as much as I can without being limited like this.

I'm not sure if I will ever hit the limit without the double/triple campaigns being active, but it's very easy to do during them, even with just me and the creeper egos getting around 120 points per hour.

I'm almost half done at this time, which still means at least eight (8) more weeks to go with this limitation.
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'd really like to hook up with someone cranking out JPs fast enough for this to be a limitation without botting....
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You gain CP insanely fast as a 2100 job master with all the gifts applied. Stop trying to act like only bots have this problem. Dyna D is failed old content, stop requiring something so terrible.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast