Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Since when was Dyna D "failed old content?" Huh? lol.... it's still very needed for a lot of people.

I spent many orders of magnitude more time than that to finish a relic weapon that i started when original dynamis was the hot ticket. If I can do that, you can wait 15 weeks. I know with certainty it would take me longer, so again, if you farm 700 JP a week, please hook me up.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 06-04-2020 at 05:41 PM.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    An hour here, another there... maybe a few betwixt.

It's a lot more doable than I thought in the past as well. I already finished my 700 JOPOs for this week yesterday, though I may or may not have had a couple of hundred leftovers from the previous week.

And again, this is just me alone, with NPCs. I've seen parties with a summoner or summoners pull the whole room at (K-11)/(K-12) of the D'oh Gates at once... so I'd imagine actual parties can a lot better.

Still at least six (6) more weeks to go.

I guess lowering the total amount required would be another (better?) option, though the limit would probably make no sense regardless. I keep comparing the total time spent to doing Dynamis Divergence instead, and it doesn't seem like a very good match to me.

(That being said, I never did do it, and don't imagine it being a very easy thing to do, but I'm pretty sure this part won't take anywhere as long for those who are able to do it.)
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I mean, the purpose of the limit is simple. They want this to take X minimum time. And that time is 13 and a half weeks.

You're going to have a real hard time convincing them to change this for that reason alone.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2