Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I appreciate the effort but 9 official entries so far is just kind silly. It demonstrates a gap in your understanding of your (NA) player base.

Could the next ever involve a gold or rainbow mog pell? Or a moogle cap? There's so many vanity items, I wish we could access.
    (0)

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I don't know about you, but physical merch appeals way more to me than mog pells. This shirt is actually 100% unique, the ones for sale don't have any fireworks.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Ugh if I saw this sooner I'd have done something for it. Somehow I glossed over it the whole time.

You know, if you were able to get something in the /smes about active contests, you'd get a lot more participation, I'd wager.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 69

€°(((><

Not to mention we EU people can't participate. :\
    (1)
    Kind Regards,
    ~ The Noob Unlimited ~

Sore wa sore, kore wa kore.

Greetings,

Thank you all for subitting your entries to the contest and to those who made suggestions. We'll keep those in mind for future contest we may run.

For those who have submitted an entry, our support team will start contacting you in the next couple of days and to make sure that your email address is current we ask you to check the Square Enix Account Management page to verify/update your email address. Our support team have created a simple guide on how you can verify/update your email here: https://sqex.to/OxFh9
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'd definitely like to see more contests, its been a while since I've seen one. Definitely publicize them ingame alongside event messages and such if you can.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2