Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Because "bumping" a thread that's already at the top of a forum section ever did anything.

Don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to complain about what you think its an off topic post (even if it isnt) when you then proceed to make a post yourself that adds nothing to the thread?
    Bumping a thread displays it under "New Posts" which shows updated threads of the last 24 hours.

Also I went ahead and did Lady Lilith on Easy and was able proc TH14 in 11.5 minutes. Yet another situation where my faith in Treasure Hunter is weakened:

Apologies for the poor crop-job, the TH14 proc and the kill were not close enough to fit on the same screenshot, so I merged the two screenshots (albeit, poorly).

I really wish SE would elaborate on the various levels of Treasure Hunter.
    (0)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 11-06-2019 at 02:48 AM.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Bumpity bump bump.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I really dont know where you're getting the idea that "new posts" with no new content is going to get the attention of anybody at SE.
    (1)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Sorry to derail; free bump I guess.
    I'd personally like to see the cap increased for all jobs to TH12. THF can proc to 14 quickly instead of by taking forever or getting extremely lucky.
    It's very difficult for any non-thf to get all that high a TH without some very rare items or augments. It would however take the focus of thief off of just being brought in for TH instead using it for its other skills instead.

now back to the question needing answered for this thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    As it stands now, there is some debate on the significance of Treasure Hunter levels 1-4 vs higher values of Treasure Hunter. (People are arguing over where using a party slot of Thief (TH8-12,13,14) is worth the effort or worth taking up a party slot.

Could you tell us how TH1-4 contributes to the increased drop-rate of an item? Could you compare this to Treasure Hunter levels 8-14? At the very least, if you could tell us if each level of TH is a uniform increase, that would be a huge help.

My guess: Is each Treasure Hunter level a "roll" at getting a certain item with a %-drop rate to appear in the treasure pool? i.e. TH8 is 8 rolls at item with some-percentage drop-rate to occupy a slot in the treasure pool?

OR

Does TH1-4 contribute to an increased change of said item dropping? Does TH8+ further increase those chances, but considerably less than TH1-4?

Thank you.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    Sorry to derail; free bump I guess.
    I'd personally like to see the cap increased for all jobs to TH12. THF can proc to 14 quickly instead of by taking forever or getting extremely lucky.
    It's very difficult for any non-thf to get all that high a TH without some very rare items or augments. It would however take the focus of thief off of just being brought in for TH instead using it for its other skills instead.

now back to the question needing answered for this thread:
    How about no. TH4 is sufficient, infact too high as it is. It would not 'take the focus off of thf' it would remove thf from the game.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    How about no. TH4 is sufficient, infact too high as it is. It would not 'take the focus off of thf' it would remove thf from the game.
    Unless something smart happened like THF actually being worth using for anything other than TH.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I would also like to see a unique visual cue to indicate that Treasure Hunter has proc'ed on a monster, during battle. Currently, this visual effect matches the Additional Effect of Weapons/Runes/Ranged Ammo (like Scout's Bolts) and has been very confusing since inception.
    (1)

Hello, again!

I wanted to give just a bit more information regarding Treasure Hunter.
    Though the value increases of +1→+2 and +5→+6 are both a +1 value, the rate increase is, in fact, different. The rate increases will be smaller as your Treasure Hunter value increases.

While we cannot provide the specific values, we do thank you for your inquiry!
    (5)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Aka "diminishing returns."
    (0)

Player
    There ya go. Absolutely no reason to (purposely) waste extra minutes for less than 1% drop rate increases going for 8+

And yes I'm certain 8+ is below or rounded to 1% because TH rate would be impossibly high if it was counted down at whole percent from ~10
    (0)
    Last edited by Mikah; 12-21-2019 at 10:27 AM.
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast