Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Change the server the Livecam points at?

I just looked in the Livecam on the landing page of the website/youtube.

I don't think this sends out a good message player-base wise, especially on a Saturday evening:

Maybe point it to Asura, seeing as you can't move for people there. It would definitely be an improvement on the just three idle players standing there.
    (3)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Bump, this makes sense
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    No. Every server has some people in that vincinity, I think something's wrong with it.

Also, non players have no idea where that is and if there should be people there or not.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    No. Every server has some people in that vincinity, I think something's wrong with it.

Also, non players have no idea where that is and if there should be people there or not.
    Well they can see that there are only three "people" (two of which are npcs) standing there. If you are going to put something on the landing page, at least make it look exhilarating and lively?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I mean, conditions change with time. I'm looking at it right now and I see a decent amount of activity. Just because you can cherry pick a moment when it's quiet doesn't mean anything's out of order.
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Why are you always contrary? What is the loss if it points to Asura, the most populated server? I only see a benefit in my opinion, as prospective players checking the feed will see a lot of people on average compared to other servers.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Typral View Post
    Why are you always contrary? What is the loss if it points to Asura, the most populated server? I only see a benefit in my opinion, as prospective players checking the feed will see a lot of people on average compared to other servers.
    I'm not contrary. I just see no reason to change things that aren't broken. That requires an investment of someone's time, and that time can be spent on other things that are more valuable.
    (0)