Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Kamiel
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    As a red mage myself, I find myself mostly approving of the adjustments to RDM. However, I worry that I'm not going to be able to actually make good use of them anytime soon because the community has atrophied so much. I feel as though the community has reached a point where one is forced to associate with people one finds intolerable just to have enough people to play the game with. Attempts to play on Asura drove me to quit for a while; it seemed to be the only server with a large enough number of people to work with, but I couldn't stand most of them nor the overall culture of the server. When I rejoined, it was to move back to Quetzalcoatl, but now Quetz seems to have reached a point where linkshells are of two types: "Asura lite" or too small to participate in any challenging content. Do you have any plans to improve FFXI's community?
    (3)

Character
    Muadiib
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I enjoy the updates to RDM/PUP and new fights also, the gear is great really, as Im sure more fights will come for other jobs.

But Off-Topic here.

I Also am on Asura, and am wondering. Would it be possible to add Apex Monsters to area's of old like Aht Urghan? or even Old Area's of the Past [the old (S) Zones] so that there are plenty of Capacity Camps? It does seem a bit "Bottlenecked" at times on our Server.

I Think fighting Apex versions of our old favorite camps, like Apex Colibri, or even the annoying Apex Imps would make it more interesting and fun if you would consider it. Thanks.
    (1)
    Last edited by Muadiib; 08-07-2019 at 07:49 PM.

Character
    Kalyoth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Any chance of adding a flag to Trusts allowing for an enforcement of single target abilities vs. allowing a decision by AI on single vs. aoe skills?
    (0)

Character
    Zenairis
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I know this may not be possible given the current resources but could we see a reboot of vanilla FFXI? I would love to see the game restored to the AU or WotG era. There are many who still miss the classic style of the game
    (0)
    Former Toren of Fairy

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Toren View Post
    I know this may not be possible given the current resources but could we see a reboot of vanilla FFXI? I would love to see the game restored to the AU or WotG era. There are many who still miss the classic style of the game
    There is no "Vanilla" FFXI, it was constantly changing. Even your mention of "WotG era" discards the fact that by the end of the WotG era, the level cap was already 90.
    (2)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    There's clearly been a lack of melee oriented equipment (especially Accessories) that some jobs should be capable of making use of (namely Blue Mage since they're primarily front-line jobs) but seems to have been deliberately cut out for a long time since omen (looking at you Regal Ring) and still has up to now (still doesn't seem like it from the new Avatar Battlefields). However, BLU has mainly been thrown on some (but only) mage items (Pinga...), but had no share of decent melee equipment and accessories. Will this be changed?
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 08-09-2019 at 05:36 AM.

Character
    Smokenttp
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Is the overload while sp1 active intended? or is it actually a bug due to the changes on the attchments?
    (1)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Concerning items/equipment and the way in which itemization is currently handled:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...639#post618639
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    New foods were added in the update that are shown as EX and non-craftable and unknown where they come from but it still seems below average from the ideas that we came up for years due to how food recipes were lacking so much compared to other crafts that do Su3 and up equipment, again such missed opportunity for culinarians only to be thrown aside and not be taken seriously. Any chance to address this whole food ordeal that has been coming up very short since the mid-late 2017? And also, will we see new craftable foods with higher stats than what was released this update?

Higher end Endgame should give an example of what the new foods should be with regarding stats, especially with the acc/macc requirements in content with Dyna Divergence Omen and other stuff
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 08-13-2019 at 09:53 AM.

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The placement of the RDM Merit ability Augments Immunobreak chance and Enhancing Duration Plus on the items Vitiation Gloves and Feet are mix-up. Vitiation Gloves should have Enhancing Duration plus and Vitiation Boots should have Immunobreak chance as they synergize properly well with their proper stats. It makes little sense for these inconsistencies placing stats that doesn't work in sync with the gear. Hachiya Hatsuburi +3 (NIN AF1 reforge +3) is one example where there's no physical accuracy but has weapon skill damage +10%
    (2)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast