Character
    Hyabusa
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Ninjutsu after job Update.

I feel there is something broken with Ninjitsu in this latest Ninja Job Update. The numbers when Meriting Innin and Ninjutsu Dmg are still very much lower then before the job update. I also noticed Mochizuki Hatsuburi +3 has replaced "Increases Elementa Ninjutsu III Damage", and replaced it with Augments Yonin. Was that an error or did you really want a Yonin augment on a casting piece? I resubbed and logged in for the ninja changes, if this was intended, I hope it isn't, I won't have much reason to play anymore.
    (4)

Player
    The augment should affect both the Yonin AND Innin merits according to the patch notes.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Hyabusa
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Maybe they made an error. The gear only shows Yonin in game. Have you tested at all? I only spoke to one other serious Ninja who got the same results. I personally tested on several different enemies. MB went from 80k+ on Apex Crabs to ~30k (w/Futae). That can't be intentional. Hopefull they take a look at this.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by hyabusa09 View Post
    Maybe they made an error. The gear only shows Yonin in game. Have you tested at all? I only spoke to one other serious Ninja who got the same results. I personally tested on several different enemies. MB went from 80k+ on Apex Crabs to ~30k (w/Futae). That can't be intentional. Hopefull they take a look at this.
    Sorry, I don't play NIN, I just know how to read. ^^;; It does very specifically call out in the patch notes that the augment is intended to affect both Yonin/Innin, here: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post617811 though for the life of me, I don't get why the new augments weren't swapped.. It would make a heckuvalot more sense to slap MAB+ on the head instead. :/

Something else would have to be going on to drop your MBs from 80k > 30k tho, since that is a lot more than the +25% that the old augment gave.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

5. 07-09-2019 03:39 PM