Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    I had a idea awhile back but meh never post it sooo here goes i suggest a system like automaton attachment for bst but call it training manuals like manual of defense now using that as a example manual will start at -1% pdt then go high as -15% when u cap the manual exp from killing anything easy prey and up tell me what u guys think with this idea it frees up pet gear slots u can use for ur melee set
    (1)

Player
    My only other idea was have the bst buff there own pets with a ability say +20% acc +20% att -20%DT 5% att speed 5% dmg increase instead of asking the development team to add brds buffs to bst pets simple solution?
    (1)

Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    Honestly, those are not bad ideas. Actually, it is pretty good. Something BST should have had by now.

I never played Pup, but Pup's automaton gets a -pdt based upon exp from mobs? That is pretty interesting to a BST whom is not familiar with Pup, & sounds like a significant nifty component for durability.

I am seriously of the mindset.....& nothing, absolutely nothing will change my mind, that the devs never played BST, or probably pet jobs in general lol.

Example, I really don't know much about PLD, because I rarely play it. My suggestion for PLD would be more defense?

....Only to read PLD threads to discover Rune can take a hit and deal damage......So they need more damage? Idk...I don't play it lol.

I really don't mind new abilities or general buffs. I left in 2014-ish, & the damage BST did then compared to now blew my mind.

The reason I am fixated on pets, I am sensing lazy development. People whom do not play nor understand the job, but they are the same people who created the job.....

Stronger pets and buffs will work in unison.
    (0)

Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    As for the last update...

Here is my redo of those pets

New Jugs: Scorpion to replace Weevil, while keeping the Mandy but giving him Petalback spin which last for 30 seconds on mobs.

That wasn't too hard....Considering those monsters are already in the game......Blows the mind, eh?
    (0)

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastorizer View Post
    I hear you, there are some good points. However, I ask......

Do ppl use Brave Hero Glenn? Why not? Because not all pets are created equal.

I still hold firm that overhauls are not the answer. Why? We have seen this movie before, many times.....Sic > Ready, Increase pet stats, Pet stat food, etc, etc. No realistic overhaul can make Brave Hero Glenn a powerful pet. But...A powerful species does not need an overhaul.

Overhaul is vague. What are we overhauling? What does it entail? How many of these fixes have we had now? Too many to count..

Improved jug species? It entails better jug selection (Including moves). Again, overhauls are vague. Better species are not.

Example of how improve jug selections would surpass any overhaul...

A Wivre, Granite Skin? He cannot be physically hurt from the front. Along with Boiling Blood? This trumps any overhaul they can realistically give us. BST would be the Physical Tank

A Peiste? Grim Glower=the Party has a short amount of time to avoid any attacks from a mob. The BST would be an ace.

We all know a Death Scissor Scorp will blow any jug we currently have away...

Ruszor would also have utility because he can freeze foes for a short amount of time, = Hydro Wave absorbs water. BST has utility pending the mob.

Yztarg's normal attacks are very effective. They reduce tp, defense, or stun. It's ready moves are also great.

They could even keep Beastruction if they make the condition of use for the mob's health to be under 35% instead of the jug pet. So the Yztarg would be the finisher.

There is so much more usefulness, damage, strategy, and fun to be had with BST. However, it is all held back due to our jug pet selection. No overhaul can ever replace a solid jug selection. BST overhauls have come and gone, but BST still has the same issues players were complaining about during this forum's inception.

What has not been done? Better jug selections. Here lies the problem.
    First off, this post is awesome. Second, negotiations first start with both sides clearly expressing what they want. Neither side will ever get all of what they want, but a compromise is worked out. While it's outlandish to think we would get a Byakko, I think it's funny as hell and valid to want the best BST could get. Carry on. You are a hero to every player.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3