Thread: Alter ego

Character
    Littlecat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Alter ego

got done with call trust ego and befor doing the first trust Valaineral i tried to trad chiper: kupofried while having the quest alter ago: Valineral it didn't allow me and valanieral got stuff tried to trade it a few times nothing and it didn't take chiper: kupofried removed the quest alter Ego: valaineral but still don't acpt it dropped valaineral and removed the quest not i am not getting it back anyway to get this quest done now ? asked for GM help but just said to ask other players or come here so if anyone have any idea to fix this would be amazing <3
    (1)

Character
    Esy
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    In order to turn in Ciphers, you have to "complete" your home nation's Trust quest completely as in, once you're granted your initial trust, go outdoors, summon that trust, and return to the Trust you just learned to call and report that you did it. I think you're passed that point. As far as Valaineral goes, if the quest is flagged as completed and you dropped the trust, you cannot obtain it again in that method. Every 6 months, Valaineral is a trust you can reobtain through a campaign so be on the lookout for it (within the next 3 months actually, I'm pretty sure). As far as Kupofried goes, if you dropped that, you'll, again, have to wait for a new campaign with him in it as the recent one has concluded. Sorry it's like this, but SquareEnix is all about the time-gated content and multiple-month waits for "good" stuff to come around again.

Sadly, Valaineral was to be your good basic tanking Paladin trust for leveling up, but others can fill in. You can get Naji in Bastok who, at least, has Provoke. Obtaining Rank 6 will allow you to recruit a trust version of Trion who will suit you fine as a tank. I'd suggest looking up the Final Fantasy Auction House website (google "ffxiah") and looking around there for quicker help with questions like this. There is a general "Random question" thread that you can post on and get quicker replies at. Good luck in your future adventures.
    (0)

Character
    Esy
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Actually, now that I think about it, you won't be able to get Mihli, Tenzen, Adelheid, or Joachim now because the Records of Eminence questline to get those generic basic trusts relies on flagging the RoE, calling the trust, getting the cipher reward, teaching that cipher, flagging the next RoE quest... yeah. You'll have to obtain other trusts and there just isn't a good campaign for another 2.5 months for freebies. You're kind of screwed. Don't ever just "drop" a cipher. You need to ask around for help before you lock yourself out of things. Sorry that it's like this, but blame SquareEnix. I'm very sorry you ran into this problem.

I'd suggest you look into getting your Unity Trust and join Invincible Shield's unity so you'll have a tank. Get to Windurst and unlock Kupipi so you'll have a White Mage healer trust. Do your nation's missions up to 2-3 and you'll obtain Halver (spear user) and Semih Lafihna (archer) who will hold you over until more campaigns come along for free trusts.
    (0)

Character
    Littlecat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    thats way i am trying to get to fix this and if it was about the classes level i don't mind releveling it but to get to 70+ cooking again would take time
    (0)