Player

Current Bug with Yoran-Oran

I'm not sure of the exact conditions but I've seen this 3 times since the last update. Yoran will stop all function under certain conditions. I mean this literally. He won't cast. He won't do his little "run around to find a safe spot" thing either. He won't use Dagan. He won't do anything, and I mean, exactly that. Anything. He is not asleep/silenced, he will still follow the party around.

No I won't fill out a bug report.
    (1)
    Last edited by Isola; 06-02-2019 at 09:47 PM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I've seen this with Ygnas and Apururu in Dho gates a few times, a while back. I didn't report it as it only happened a couple of times. When it did, they would refuse to cast cure, or pro/shell, or much of anything.
    It seemed to be when I was in one spot for a prolonged period of time. Even recalling them didn't solve the issue.
    (0)

Player
    Never seen this one before, only started happening recently. Release/resummon and he works fine again. It's not like a set time thing, at least, by itself.
    (0)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I've had this happen occasionally. Dho Gates is sometimes a problem, and occasionally in the Avatar cloisters (though he does his running around thing a lot there too). I have a suspicion that it only happens in cramped spaces, but that's just a guess.
    (0)