Character
    Miiuna
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Monthly A.M.A.N. Validator Gone and Items Vanished

Hi,

I logged in and decided to finish my monthly objectives from the Validator NPC which was added (only had the grow a plan in the pot thing left to do), anyways i noticed the monthly tab of the RoE page (err objectives page) had gone, okay maybe they changed them is what came to mind... then i go to do my normal dailies for the unity stuff, of course this means earn some JP in the process, go to equip my Endorsement ring and it has gone!
    Searched all mog safe and wardrobes, used /itemsearch and no it has apparently been deleted... i also have some weird item appeared in my bag just called "." with no description, no image and it is apparently a level 127. body which can be used only by males... no idea where it came from but i just put it away for now...

Anyone else getting issues? I kind of want my ring back as it is one of few items which i care about (all CP/JP related stuff matter to me!), if not how would i contact SE about this?

Thanks in advance and i apologise if this is the wrong place for this, i never used the forums here before
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'm guessing steam edition?

Run a file check.
    (1)

Character
    Miiuna
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I'm guessing steam edition?

Run a file check.
    Thank you for the reply. I did try one of these at first before posting and it didn't work, i tried again and realised there is a option for file checking ffxi (i had done one for Play online viewer without realising) and this solved the issue, got my ring back and the npc works again, thank you very much
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Miiuna View Post
    Thank you for the reply. I did try one of these at first before posting and it didn't work, i tried again and realised there is a option for file checking ffxi (i had done one for Play online viewer without realising) and this solved the issue, got my ring back and the npc works again, thank you very much
    Glad that it helped
    (0)