Character
    Riaus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 76

Waughroon Shrine - Asura

Hello,

I'm attempting to do the Bastok mission 7-2 and I am having several issues getting into the BC at Waughroon Shrine. I have attempted to click the Burning Circle now named "Ayame" only the be frozen in place, character animation has stopped breathing and also unable to access menu to log out. I have then had to force log out using task manager.

The only thing I am able to do is chat. I've asked people in the area if its affecting them and no one has reported anything similar in the area. I have searched for the target "Burning Circle" and it doesnt appear for me.

I spoke with GM Verifaine on Asura who directed me to this site as he said he was unable to resolve bugs or report them (Kind of defeats the point)

Im paying for service and not being able to progress in said service so I'd like some form of compensation for wasting hours of my time. Dont care what it is but It would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    (2)

Character
    Riaus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 76
    And to add, Verifaine said "close any third party applications as it would be affecting your game" - the only thing I have open is my browser to view primer information/ffxiclopedia. I have attempted to log in and out several times with no success.
    (0)

Player
    When they were talking about third party applications, they are probably suggesting something that isn't as simple as a browser.
    (2)

Character
    Riaus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 76
    Quote Originally Posted by orionis View Post
    When they were talking about third party applications, they are probably suggesting something that isn't as simple as a browser.
    That is all I was using. Simply a browser. Nothing else!
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Firstly I would suggest using the bug template, to provide more information.

Secondly, Have you tried a file check in POL?
    (0)

Character
    Riaus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 76
    Firstly, im a returning player and it isnt the easiest thing navigating this site, let alone finding a template. I simply wanted my bug reporting and cracking on with my day.

Secondly, yes Sir, ive checked my files.
    (0)

Character
    Riaus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 76
    Update: The bug is still in the game. It is still saying Ayame. I've tried zoning out and back in hoping to get "Burning Circle" to appear with no luck. I am going to have to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that works. Apologies if my posts seem as if im annoyed. Truth be told, its a little frustrating wanting to do the missions but unable to do so! Apologies!
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Riaus View Post
    Firstly, im a returning player and it isnt the easiest thing navigating this site, let alone finding a template. I simply wanted my bug reporting and cracking on with my day..
    The bug report template is pinned at the top of the "In-Game Bugs" forum. It's required to be filled out, or the chances are your problem will be rejected.
    (0)

Character
    Ykovu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I'm in the exact same situation! and a couple of other ppl have the same problem here on the forums apparently....
    I'm on ragnarok tho.
    (0)

Character
    Muris
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I had the same problem. I have the steam version, I ran the file check in the POL login screen and it repaired a bunch of files. I ran it a second time for good measure. Everything was fixed after that. I just used a Venus Orb and it let me in. And then the third coffer I opened ate me
    (0)